Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test e cycle and pct help

Default test e cycle and pct help

been a gym-going guy for the last seven years. 39, 5'9", and 210lbs. i have never used AS before but would love to run a cycle now with test e for 12 weeks at 400mg a week and arimidex for all 12 weeks at .5mg eod. pct with Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50, was also thinking of running hcg to avoid something like crash i read on a magazine. am i right?

your PCT sucks, try the perfect PCT: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

3. Default

^This is a good PCT. I would also run n2guard for on cycle protection.

Nolvadex and clomid have been used in PCT for decades with great success. Your dosing is off but it would help you recover. HCG is useful in pct as well but you need to use something to keep estrogen in check as HCG will cause it to spike. If you are going to use nolva and clomid together then here is how I would dose it. Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25. If you were to use HCG is should start right after your last dose of AAS. All you need is 250iu ED for ten days and .5mg of adex or some other anti-estrogen compound. Once the HCG is done, start the nolva/clomid. You could use the products in the hyperlink in the first reply if you wish.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.