Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What can I take to burn fat quick

  1. #1

    Default What can I take to burn fat quick

    Hello guys I'm 25 years old I have always been fit my entire life I used to weight 155 all muscle back when I was at the gym, after that came a girlfriend and a baby haha and u guys know how it goes from there I am at 190 right now and I wanna get back into the gym, I started my diet already but I want something to help me speed up the process I wanna shred down a few pounds before going heavy at the gym

    What is the best thing to take to shred down?
    What labs are the best for them?
    Where can I get them,order them?

    I live in Miami

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joseramentoljr View Post
    Hello guys I'm 25 years old I have always been fit my entire life I used to weight 155 all muscle back when I was at the gym, after that came a girlfriend and a baby haha and u guys know how it goes from there I am at 190 right now and I wanna get back into the gym, I started my diet already but I want something to help me speed up the process I wanna shred down a few pounds before going heavy at the gym

    What is the best thing to take to shred down?
    What labs are the best for them?
    Where can I get them,order them?

    I live in Miami
    Are you just looking for pure fat loss? Steroids are not used for this purpose and you need to be in the right condition to use them anyway... Gw501516 is what I highly recommend for you... You can melt fat while still adding lean muscle... 20 mg a day for 8-12 weeks... Check out www.sarms1.com for your gw


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    21,652

    Default

    something i really liked was raspberry ketones, very cheap and IMO do a great deal to help shed fat.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    something i really liked was raspberry ketones, very cheap and IMO do a great deal to help shed fat.
    I had nice results with them too. Great supp

    OP...Nothing can compare to hard work and diet, but like Dylan said, GW is definitely the way to go. It's a very potent fat burner

  5. #5

    Default

    gw is amazing for this.. not only for the pure fat burning aspect but also for the added endurance that will get you to exercise more.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Are you just looking for pure fat loss? Steroids are not used for this purpose and you need to be in the right condition to use them anyway... Gw501516 is what I highly recommend for you... You can melt fat while still adding lean muscle... 20 mg a day for 8-12 weeks... Check out SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for your gw


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Agreed, GW is where its at for this purpose. No need to juice if fat loss is the only goal.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Are you just looking for pure fat loss? Steroids are not used for this purpose and you need to be in the right condition to use them anyway... Gw501516 is what I highly recommend for you... You can melt fat while still adding lean muscle... 20 mg a day for 8-12 weeks... Check out www.sarms1.com for your gw


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is a great approach bro. GW is designed for fat loss and is comparable to nothing else. If you wanted to add ostarine you would put on some lean body mass. The two together are a great based on your overall goals

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    try ag guys and sarms1 .. they have shredder stacks

  9. Default

    GW for endurance/fat loss and ostarine if you want to put on some lean muscle. GW is also anti-catabolic so you'd be losing fat and building muscle at the same time. The recomp would be awesome! Both can be run for up to 12 weeks to but 8 weeks would also be sufficient. Just got done with an 8 week ostarine cycle myself and it was amazing.

  10. #10

    Default

    Just ordered my GW and am excited to give it a try.... Just wondering with regards to timing? Empty stomach/full stomach? Before workout/morning? does any of this matter?
    Any more testimonials...how r u guys liking it?
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

    Current Cycle:

    1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •