Lifts
    Squat 470
    Dead lift 500
    Bench 300
    Snatch 275
    Clean and jerk 315

Goals lean muscle / strength and endurance increase

Starting pic from this am
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 01-17-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Obviously not much to post, took 2nd pin today, side note I pr'd my power snatch at 245 yesterday can't wait till this cycle starts to kick in

Nice log mate, im following alone with this one for sure!

You cross fitters are insane haha those are some solid numbers for your weight too man, cant wait to see how they progress

4. Default

Good stuff man, you mean mg not ml for the doses right? S4 or osta would pair well with this cycle too.

Yea sorry mg

Looking forward to watching the log and your progress. I edited the title to your thread to show it is a log so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. If you want me to change it back just let me know.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 01-17-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

That's cool fl thanks for changing it

I been crossfitting for years now. That clean and jerk is really good. I can split that off the rig but I can only clean 285. That snatch at 275 is up there with the top 15-20 crossfitters in the world so that is pretty amazing as well... I'm at 235 but I hate that move the most. So I never practice it.
    My deadlift and bench are a good bit higher but I been doing some power lifting and strong man. Anyway for crossfit numbers those are way up there.. I will be watching this one also.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Super strong lifts 220! Man I would love to do crossfit. I did it for a while a few years ago and I loved it. Unfortunately it's so damn expensive here, a friend of mine runs the crossfit at my gym and I think he's like $225 a month. He's an animal for sure, but out of my price range!

Looking forward to this log mate.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT