Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DIANABULK + JoeHammer Cycle LOG

Good luck with the cycle....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Last night had my last meal of Halibut with grits and pesto sauce, it was delicious. So was the lovely young lady i took out.

Day three today, still sore as hell but im liking it, feels like im shaking the cobwebs off. Had breakfast of the same old oatmeal and blueberries, took the first dose of DBulk with my liver support. Meal 2 coming up- gunna have a 1/2lb of salmon with a palm full of brown rice. Today is legs so ill post up my workout after its done.

3. Default

Sweet stack man, I'm in for this one.

Have fun mate.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    Last night had my last meal of Halibut with grits and pesto sauce, it was delicious. So was the lovely young lady i took out.

Day three today, still sore as hell but im liking it, feels like im shaking the cobwebs off. Had breakfast of the same old oatmeal and blueberries, took the first dose of DBulk with my liver support. Meal 2 coming up- gunna have a 1/2lb of salmon with a palm full of brown rice. Today is legs so ill post up my workout after its done.

halibut is my favorite fish bro... love it...

tear it up bro...

Thanks for following along lads

So to finish up today, did legs which felt stiffffff as hell, but it felt good to push through the popping and cracking and grind out a pretty solid workout. Helped east the soreness in my ass cheek too which i appreciated.

DB Squats x20 x15 x10 x8
    DB Lunges x15 x10 x8 x6
    Stiff leg DB Dead lifts x15 x10 x8 x6
    Standing DB Calf raises x20 x20 x20 x20

I'll certainly appreciate when i get my rack all set up and can do some proper squats but these got the blood pumping for sure. Popped the second dose of DBulk at about 8pm, had my liver support and ate. Been through about 1.5lbs of chicken today, and .5lb of fish, with tons of broccoli of course.

It is obviously early days, and im sure a lot of this is just the high you get from working out but im liking what im liking the way this is panning out. It wont be long until im back in full swing, and im very hopeful for my results from DBulk and the rest of the cycle.
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 01-29-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks for following along lads

So to finish up today, did legs which felt stiffffff as hell, but it felt good to push through the popping and cracking and gring out a pretty solid workout. Helped east the soreness in my ass cheek too which i appreciated.

DB Squats x20 x15 x10 x8
    DB Lunges x15 x10 x8 x6
    Stiff leg DB Dead lifts x15 x10 x8 x6
    Standing DB Calf raises x20 x20 x20 x20

I'll certainly appreciate when i get my rack all set up and can do some proper squats but these got the blood pumping for sure. Popped the second dose of DBulk at about 8pm, had my liver support and ate. Been through about 1.5lbs of chicken today, and .5lb of fish, with tons of broccoli of course.

It is obviously early days, and im sure a lot of these is just the high you get from working out but im liking what im liking the way this is panning out. It wont be long until im back in full swing, and im very hopeful for my results fro DBulk and the rest of the cycle.
    I feel like a boss on leg days..do you have a squat machine at your house?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

8. Default

I'm very interested in how Dianabulk treats you. I will be following

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I feel like a boss on leg days..do you have a squat machine at your house?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    No squat machine, but once i move into my new place i have a full rack to set up so ill be able to do all my barbell lifts again. For now im using adjustable dumbbells, the Power Block classic 90's.

So its the start of another day, im so freaking sore- its amazing. Had my breakfast of oatmeal and blueberries, popped my morning dose of DianaBulk, and my liver support. Followed up breakfast with a 6oz grilled chicken breast and a slice of whole wheat bread. Ive lifted 3 days in a row so today im not going to workout, ill eat as much and as clean as i can and do some stretching to help with this DOMS.

Also tonight ill pin the second half of my first weeks dose of steroids, only a small volume so ill bang it in a delt before bed.

10. Default

No squat machine, but once i move into my new place i have a full rack to set up so ill be able to do all my barbell lifts again. For now im using adjustable dumbbells, the Power Block classic 90's.

So its the start of another day, im so freaking sore- its amazing. Had my breakfast of oatmeal and blueberries, popped my morning dose of DianaBulk, and my liver support. Followed up breakfast with a 6oz grilled chicken breast and a slice of whole wheat bread. Ive lifted 3 days in a row so today im not going to workout, ill eat as much and as clean as i can and do some stretching to help with this DOMS.

Also tonight ill pin the second half of my first weeks dose of steroids, only a small volume so ill bang it in a delt before bed.
    Sounds like a plan. Good stuff man...a day in the life of a bodybuilder