Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DIANABULK + JoeHammer Cycle LOG

So yesterday i crammed in a TON of food. Very clean, very delicious- i was very happy, and today almost all of my muscle soreness has gone so im ready for another good day. Had my breakfast, the usual gruel, cleaned myself up and did chest/back which looked like this:

Incline DB Fly x15 x10 x8 x6
    One Arm DB Row x10 x8 x6 x4
    Incline DB Press x15 x10 x8 x6
    Bent over row x10 x8 x6 x4
    Decline Close grip Press x15 x10 x8 x6
    DB Deadlifts x15 x10 x10 x10

Finished up by exhausting myself with pull ups. Felt like a solid workout! Got a very good pump, and i felt like i could really control each muscle much better, the contraction, the release, the stretch all that good stuff. It will be interesting to see if i get as bad DOMS as before.

Rest of the day will be eating, eating, eating. Then watching the UFC fights tonight! Which are in Jersey so there are a ton of local lads of the card, should be a good one.

Yeah... those fights are going to be solid bro. Its a great UFC fight card

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hopefully you'll start seeing less DOMS and better recovery as the cycle progresses. Lookin good so far!

Felt good this morning! Got a ton of food in yesterday and enjoyed the fights- well, i say enjoyed, endured might be closer to it. Set the record for the most decisions on a fight card! oh well

Much less DOMS today, i think ive finally shaken the cobwebs off and im feeling good. Had the usualy breakfast, oatmeal, ****ped almonds, palmfull of blueberries and a strawberry or two. Took my dose of DianaBulk with the liver support and then did some work. Once everything was nice and digested i hit shoulders and Arms for this workout:

Seated shoulder press x15 x10 x8 x6
    Seated incline DB Curls x15 x10 x8 x6
    Bent over rear delt raise: x15 x10 x8 x6
    Seated Tri extensions: x15 x10 x8 x6
    Upright rows x15 x10 x8 x6
    Standing hammer curls x10 x8 x6 x4
    Then i exhausted my tris with as many diamond pushups as i could do. Got a GREAT pump, arms were full- gave me a glimps of what they used to be like haha it was happy and sad at the same time. Either way, was a great workout.

Obviously today is superbowl sunday, and lucky for me im going to a party where they have catered food, and im talking good, clean fresh food. $$$$$ these people have a ton of disposable income. So i shall be chowing down in style today. Tons of seafood, red meat station, spanish food, italian food. Cant wait. I got the Broncos winning this one, i dont think the 'Hawks offense will be able to score as many points as Manning is going to throw up.

Thats it for today! Everyone have a great superbowl sunday!

Youre about to lose your money dogg. Seattle is about to win this shit

6. Default

Not lookin to good for the Broncos right now

Joe.. I hope the food was at least good.. cause Seattle dominated bro

Well i couldn't have been more wrong about the game haha not that i really cared, im a Jets fan. Certainly one of the more insane super bowls ive witnessed.

So i ate a TON of food yesterday, of all kinds. So today im taking it easy on the calories, sticking to lots of chicken and broccoli, keeping the carbs down.With the snow storm/work here i wont have time to lift, but ive trained 3 times in a row the past few days so i dont mind taking a rest day. Ill just focus on the food and some stretching.

Ill take the second dose of Dianabulk about 7pm and then ill pin my 3rd test/deca/mast shot before i go to sleep. After posing in the mirror a bit and getting some constructive (devastating lol) criticism from my friends i can say its starting to come back now- muscle memory, dbulk, food- im rebounding in a big way. Tomorrow will mark one week on the dbulk and i must say that so far i am impressed. It will be very interesting to see how the srength increases as my lifting becomes more practiced.

I know I'm not a trainer or even close to knowing a whole lot about anything, but your work outs seem to be a LOT! Training like that could stagnate both your growth and your strength.
    Just an observation from a non-body builder.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

thanks Buffy i always want to know what people think of what im doing- especially people as big and hairy as you. Right now im doing fairly high volume with lower weights because i had been away from the game for so long. Although the rep/set range im using has been successful for me in the past. Just going on how i feel and how im starting to change i think its working out well so far, but i had been thinking it would be good to throw a heavy day in there every 7-10 days or so, i just want to get the muscles back in condition before i try and blow them up with low rep workouts.

Today is a good day, got plenty of sleep, my libido is through the roof at the moment... ill keep an eye on that but currently its raging. Took my morning dose of dianabulk and had breakfast. Today was legs day so i pounded this workout in this morning

Squats (more like a front squat the way i held the DB's) x10 x8 x6 x4
    Standing calf Raises x20 x20 x20 x20
    Straight leg deads x10 x8 x6 x4
    Lunges -to failure

Each set i up the weight, and for each set of calf raises i point my toes a different direction. It was a good workout, legs felt strong and kept on pumping me up and down like a couple of pistons which is nice. Had zero pain from last nights pin so that is a non issue. Spent some time flexing my quads/hams/calfs post workout, the pumps i was getting were awesome. Im noticing increased vascularity as well. Very happy with how things are going so far

Had a bit of a tingly nip today, and im not one to take chances with that so i took 25mg aromasin and will start my prami protocol tonight. thats 0.25mg every night for 2-3 weeks and ill asses from there. I will ramp up to 0.5mg per night if i feel the need. The aromasin ill start off at 25mg every 3rd day and adjust as needed.