Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DIANABULK + JoeHammer Cycle LOG

Default DIANABULK + JoeHammer Cycle LOG

Whats up everyone, its that wonderful time of year again and today i am starting a new and exciting cycle! Please feel free to post questions, critiques, requests for nudes etc. I want this to be a proper, detailed log so please kick my ass if i get slack with it.

STATS: Male, 27 years old, 5'11, 180lbs, 14%bf.
    Last July i was in the best shape of my life, i was about 190lbs, single digit bf for sure. After that i slowly let it slip away, bought my first house- which needed a TON of renovation, basically me and my pops have rebuilt the whole thing. Its about ready to move into and i have a sweet lifting cage to put in the garage, just have to empty the last of the crap out of there and ill be good to go. In the mean time i have a bench and some adjustable power-block dumbbells that go to 90lbs so im ready to get going with this.

Experience: Lifting for 6 years, few injuries along the way (mainly due to competing in MMA). Herniated 2 discs, stretched some tendons in my ankle, sliced some ligaments in my right knee (glass bottle- different story). Run a couple of cycles previously, using prop, enth, tbol, winny,

Problem areas: I am SUPER prone to gyno- im talking 250mg makes my nipples turn into radar detectors, and have had lump formations- all of which i cleared via various methods- letro one time, and epistane another. Other then that i get terrible bacne, but i blame the testosterone for that- you will see how im combating that in this cycle.

Goal: This is a BULKING cycle- the goal is to get big, whilst not adding a great deal of fat. Im thinking 16 weeks of bulking followed by 5-6 weeks of cutting, but i will be evaluating and adjusting as i go. 200lbs is my ideal weight to achieve, keeping bf% in the 10-12% range. I cant wait.

Cycle:
    Here is a picture of my ancilliaries;
    image.jpg
    I wont post pictures of my gear, but know that its from a reputable source. There i have Aromasin, arimidex, prami, HCG, clomid and the Dianabulk. Ok here we go;

Week 1-20: Testosterone enth; 150mg/wk
    Week 1-16: Deca; 500mg/wk
    Week 1-20: Mast enth; 200mg/wk
    Week 1-4: Dianabulk; 2 caps/day
    Week 16-22: Winny; 40mg/day
    Week 1-22: Aromasin; 25mg/E3D
    Week 4-22: Prami; 0.25mg/day
    PCT
    Week 1: Clomid; 50mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/day, Prami; 0.25mg/day
    Week 2: Clomid; 50mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/EOD, Prami; 0.25mg/day
    Week 3: Clomid; 25mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/EOD, Prami; 0.25mg/day
    Week 4: Clomid; 25mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E3D, Prami; 0.25mg/day
    Week 5: Clomid; 0mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E4D, Prami; 0.25mg/day
    Week 6: Clomid; 0mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E4D, Prami; 0mg/day
    Week 7: Clomid; 0mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E5D, Prami; 0mg/day

Ill play the HCG by ear- i just wanted to have it in case wanted to use it. The extra arimidex is there in case i need extra AI support. I will be taking a liver support supp for the duration of the cycle .

That's about all folks: I'll update with workouts and diet as i go, on a day to day basis. Ask me anything if Ive forgotten to mention something.

Finally! Can't wait to see this revolutionary PH in action. Give us some good details. Dianabulk should give some awesome strength and mass gains

id start the prami a tad earlier, but thats just me.

The dianabulk is what im really watching.

looks like a lot of fun. IDK about a home gym tho.....just being in a gym gives you the mental help. but there are some who dont need it..(also the random T&A walking around helps

GL

That PH looks ridiculously strong. Your live and kidneys should be monitored.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    id start the prami a tad earlier, but thats just me.

The dianabulk is what im really watching.

looks like a lot of fun. IDK about a home gym tho.....just being in a gym gives you the mental help. but there are some who dont need it..(also the random T&A walking around helps

GL
    I do most of my training at home, except legs. I don't have 700+lbs of weight at home.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Nice man.. cant wait to follow along bro. I think we are going to like what we see with Dianabulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Alright update for yesterday, had a pretty good chest workout that looked like this:

Incline DB Bench x15 x10 x8 x6
    Incline B Fly x15 x10 x8 x6
    Decline DB Close Grip Bench x15 x10 x8 x6
    Flat DB Fly 3/4 (only come 3/4 of the way up, focus on the upper/outer pec) x10 x8 x6 x4

Felt good to get back in the swing of things but ive lost so much in terms of mind muscle connection, having to concentrate more on form, strength. It will come back to me soon enough.

I took one DBulk first thing in the am, along with my liver support. Had breakfast which was a palm and a pinch (JoeHammer measuring system) of oatmeal, palm full of blueberries and a strawberry, followed about an hour later by a 4 egg omelet with 2 palms of grilled chicken, bunch of broccoli. Post workout i popped another DBulk, with liver support, and ha 2 lean burger patties with a bunch of broccoli and 2 boiled potatoes (pretty small). Followed up with another 2 lean burger patties and broccoli, palm full of cherry tomatoes and another palm full of blueberries. Last meal before bed was 2 palms of ****ped grilled chicken and broccoli.

Pin went in smooth, im splitting the dose into 2x per week so its not such high volume, so it ended up being about 0.5ml test, 1ml deca and 1ml mast. On thursday i will pin 1ml deca and 0.5ml test again.

Overall was a good day, im sore as shit now but its good to get that feeling again. My ass is a bit tender where i pinned, its been a while since i did that so i expect that to get better and my pinning to improve as time goes on. Had breakfast this am, same oatmeal and blue berries, ran out of eggs so just had a burger patty and will go grocery shopping in a bit to pick up more supplies. ill update tonight with the rest of the day.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    Alright update for yesterday, had a pretty good chest workout that looked like this:

Incline DB Bench x15 x10 x8 x6
    Incline B Fly x15 x10 x8 x6
    Decline DB Close Grip Bench x15 x10 x8 x6
    Flat DB Fly 3/4 (only come 3/4 of the way up, focus on the upper/outer pec) x10 x8 x6 x4

Felt good to get back in the swing of things but ive lost so much in terms of mind muscle connection, having to concentrate more on form, strength. It will come back to me soon enough.

I took one DBulk first thing in the am, along with my liver support. Had breakfast which was a palm and a pinch (JoeHammer measuring system) of oatmeal, palm full of blueberries and a strawberry, followed about an hour later by a 4 egg omelet with 2 palms of grilled chicken, bunch of broccoli. Post workout i popped another DBulk, with liver support, and ha 2 lean burger patties with a bunch of broccoli and 2 boiled potatoes (pretty small). Followed up with another 2 lean burger patties and broccoli, palm full of cherry tomatoes and another palm full of blueberries. Last meal before bed was 2 palms of ****ped grilled chicken and broccoli.

Pin went in smooth, im splitting the dose into 2x per week so its not such high volume, so it ended up being about 0.5ml test, 1ml deca and 1ml mast. On thursday i will pin 1ml deca and 0.5ml test again.

Overall was a good day, im sore as shit now but its good to get that feeling again. My ass is a bit tender where i pinned, its been a while since i did that so i expect that to get better and my pinning to improve as time goes on. Had breakfast this am, same oatmeal and blue berries, ran out of eggs so just had a burger patty and will go grocery shopping in a bit to pick up more supplies. ill update tonight with the rest of the day.
    Good luck bro... I love the quote "joe hammer measuring system" lmfao... Split your dianabulk doses by 12 hours if possible... It has built in extreme slow release.... I expect big results for you on this cycle bro...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I do most of my training at home, except legs. I don't have 700+lbs of weight at home.

don't lie buf. just throw your hog over your shoulders and start squatting!!

gonna be a good log man. looking forward to seeing how it works. especially with the gyno. that's a big problem for me as well

Cheers for the advice Dylan, i was taking them 7 hours apart, ill spread it out a little more.

Rest of today's info: had another meal of 2 burger patties, bunch of broccoli, hour or so later i lifted, here is what i did:

Seated DB shoulder press: x15 x10 x8 x6
    Standing lateral raise: x15 x10 x8 x6
    Standing front raise: x15 x10 x8 x6
    One arm preacher curls: x10 x8 x6 x4
    Standing Hammer curls: x10 x8 x6 x4
    Tri extensions: x15 x10 x8 x6
    Lying DB skull crushers: x10 x8 x4 x4

Got a great pump, felt a little like the old me! post workout meal was 2 palms (8oz) grilled chicken and 2 slices whole wheat bread, bunch of broccoli, palm of blueberries.

Ill take the second dose of DBulk at about 9pm tonight, with liver support, taking a girl out for dinner to a pretty fancy place so ill prob get the swordfish or some kind of steak. looking forward to that. Thanks for following along everyone!

gymrat, ill take your advice on the prami and starting it earlier, i wanted to see how effective the ingredients in DBulk were at limiting those kind of sides, but i guess you are right in thinking the deca might start to take things to another level after a couple of weeks.