Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbs dont over do the ais

Default newbs dont over do the ais

I've gotten alot of blood work lately and it was brought to my attention by another member that helped me numerous times with good info starting out ,that my experiences as a newb would help other newbs and its bound to help keep me more involved.

I have only been running test cyp at 175 a week and 1 adex eod , and being new I thought for sure the test would have to go up to get good cruise numbers, and the adex I was just scared to death it wouldn't be enough and Id wake up with a rack. Three month bloods come in t@1333 and e@5. My point here is get blood work and when people suggest everyone is dif and to start slow and see how you respond there is good reason. I have cut my adex back to half, and then half again with more blood work and e still at 5, so after being worried about gyno I probably dont even need adex. I'll put up some more of my misjudgments and successes when I get a chance.

great advice- blood work is very important for seeing how you react to different compounds.

Keep your experiences coming mate!

3. Default

Agreed, low estro sucks ass.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Blood work doesn't lie and it's really not subjective either so it is the best way to illustrate the effectiveness of your test and ancillaries. There are a couple lessons to learn here. Like you said, everyone responds differently. You were wise to be cautious about estrogen and run the adex but as you see you don't need it at this point. That could change so it's great you have adex on hand just in case. Also, your test levels at 175mg is high for TRT but it shows that lower doses can give you a respectable level for a cycle. For me, I like to see my levels higher during cycle but it really doesn't have to be over 2000 to make awesome gains over time.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Be sure and donate blood as well.. just did mine today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

Good post. Floridagrowin is posting this often and as more people post this it adds to it's validity. I haven't donated in a while and my last physical came back with the red blood cell count high. A study came out on national news tonight about hormone replacement in men and an increase 2 to 3 times greater for heart attack. It was mentioned about thickening of the blood. Steroids cause an increase in red blood cell production in particular EQ. Help yourself and help others by donating blood on a regular schedule.

I had planned to donate also when my bloods tell me its time but with my levels at 1333 my blood count was good as always and I my mood and temperament are better than ever,just a happy camper,but I adjusted my dosing down and got my bloods in the 900s and my blood count has increased,still not high,and I get the asshole mood from time to time don't get me wrong no anger issues bu less patience at the lower test levels. Any ideas on what gives

Got blood work back today.. came back stellar, even after running a sarms1 triple stack. Time for Oxandrovar baby

[QUOTE=Shrine;791540]Got blood work back today.. came back stellar, even after running a sarms1 triple stack. Time for Oxandrovar baby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Sounds good what kind of progress did you get with the sarms stack

[QUOTE=allornothing1;791553]
    Got blood work back today.. came back stellar, even after running a sarms1 triple stack. Time for Oxandrovar baby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Sounds good what kind of progress did you get with the sarms stack
    Excellent progress. Increased strength, vascularity, fat loss, and extreme endurance