Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaky still alive!

Default Freaky still alive!

Hi guys its been a while since I dropped by, see quite a few of you still here and new faces as well.
    Wow anyone not a mod these days LOL?.
    Anyway as some of you might remember I have been having some serious joint problems (not the green stuff), been doing 250mg of deca and 250mg test e for like 10 months with one blast during the time, joints are better than in years, guess I have to thank the deca for that. Zero prolactin issues along the way but always have prami on hand just in case.

Im starting a 20 week blast now, giving EQ another try even thogh I was disappointed the first time, but that was test/EQ only. This time I will continue the deca, up it to 500 mg a week, same with test e and add 500 mg of EQ a week. Last time I ran EQ at 750 mg, but as Im doing 3 compounds this time I will keep it on the low side. 1500 mg gear a week should do the trick Im sure. Im looking for the synergi between these compounds as I know some of you had great runs with EQ/deca (Buff was one I think). Dont know yet but perhaps I will throw in some winz the last 4-5 weeks.
    I never bloat much on deca or anything else for that matter, so Im expecting it to be even less with EQ in the mix.
    Will run this for 20 weeks and then its beach season.
    Adex will start at .5mg e3d, normaly thats enough for me. Right now on 250mg a week Im not using any adex and no estro problems of any kind.

Hope you all had a great start in 2014!. Im still an expert in fucking my life up by getting crazy chicks pregnant and shit, second time in 2 years now, I blame mr.Johnson!
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Hey brother. Good to see you back.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Glad to see you brother. Things have changed here as you can see but we are still around. Your cycle sounds good but keep an eye on blood pressure with that much gear. Oh and I've been there and done that with the crazy women, got the 22 year old to prove it, plus 3 more with the wife who is a bit crazy too.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Good to see you back!

Nice to meet you bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Freaky!! welcome home mate!

heyy buddy! hear you on the joint issues, they suck!

Thanks for your replies guys and good to see so many familiar faces around!.
    Been so busy I forgot to check this thread. Redecorating my home, splitning one room into 2, so had to put up af Wall and make another door hole as well. Havent had time to train for 3 days now but Im In for Quick session tomorrow.
    I do remember Florida having a bunch of kids as well, they help you stay young I guess.. Or
    Maybe that was test lol?.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Anyone Else ran this cycle before? If so whats your opinion?.
    Did my 5th shot this monday and I feel my appetite has increased already, last run I had with EQ I didnt feel this Way.
    It takes forever to kick in, Could this appetite thing kick in this soon?.
    Im running this as a lean bulk cycle, dont do cutting anymore - guess Im just too old for that shit.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

its a lot of gear mate, i havent run anywhere near those mg's. But i do like the idea of deca and eq