Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren Ace low dosage cycle questions

Default Tren Ace low dosage cycle questions

Ok guys I finally got tired of starring at the 3 extra bottles of Tren A I have in the stash & decided Id try it out. 1st time doing tren and my past 4 cycles have consisted of Test E & Mast E running Adex as my AI & a Pct of Nolva & hcg. I have been putting off trying tren until I felt that my body could handle it without any problems. I have never had any noticeable side effect previously since I run my cycles responsibly. Only sides Ive ever had is a lowered sex drive during the middle of my PCT which didnt last long. I have been off cycle for about 5 months now & ready to roll again.
    I am going to be running the tren at 50mg EOD so I should be fine. Question is how should I run an AI during this Tren Only cycle & should I run my PCT like I would on a Test/ Mast cycle?
    Any input is welcome... Thanks again guys.

I would run a low dose of test with it. I would run arimadex .5mg eod. I would also have caber on hand incase of prolactin buildup

How would you dose the caber?

.5mg twice a week is plenty for me.
    If you are going to do the tren a why not go ahead and do 100mg eod to get the full benefit from it. It will literally transform your body.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks Buff! Ill bump it up to 100. You think Ill get good gains & shed a lil extra BF running the Tren A alone? I want to run it alone this time to see how my body reacts to it.

Also what would be the idea time period of a cycle this simple? How many weeks do you think?
    And if anyone has the time to lay out the cycle for me using Tren A 100mg EOD, Liquidex, & Nolva I would be very grateful

8 weeks. 10 tops if you can handle it. Run caber throughout clomid for pct along with some hcg to get you back up and running. I like the idea of tren alone. There has been some research on using it for hrt.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

id start lower on the dose and slowly taper up. Too much ace will hit hard, very very hard.

Get use to the sides and move up a tad bit each week. Shit even 200mg a wk will produce gains not seen from tes/mast/etc

Ok great! Thanks guys! Always so much help!

Another question, I have been running Tren A for 2 weeks now. I am wanting to bridge some test onto this cycle about week 5. I plan on stoping the tren about week 8 & continuing the test E or C for another 6-8 weeks. How would I go about doing this correctly with PCT & AI in play.