Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Drugs and Anabolics

Default Drugs and Anabolics

So I'm starting this thread based on a discussion i had with a friend today. He's used steroids on and off for years. He also has a recreation drug habit. Now I'm not one to judge or do the i told you so thing but what amazed me is that he didnt know that there are consequences for what he was doing to his body now. He would do quite abit of cocaine every weekend with his gf. While on cycle! When I opened his eyes the look of fear was apparent.

Now for everyone who reads this. Newbies mostly.
    You run a few cycles. You most likely will feel it when your older. If you've abused steroids then you'll definitely feel it when you're older. Run a cycle when too young and you could ruin your body for life. Now throw cocaine or any other upper into the mix. The strain on your body is immense! And for all the drugs you do, especially when on cycle, you will definitely feel when you're older!

I only post this because he was naive enough to think that what he does now wont effect him later on in life. It does. So don't disillusion yourself into thinking it won't.

Before you start anything. Drugs, steroids, whatever. Think about what you want. Why you are doing it and be smart. If you don't need to do it then dont

I agree that drugs and steroid use are a bad mix. As steroid users we are trying to push our bodies to the limit to reach our maximum potential. Along with the steroids we figure out over time that the amount and types of food we eat play a significant role in our development or lack of it despite using massive amounts of hormones. And then a bit further down the road we figure out that a lack of sleep is counter productive to our goals because a lack of sleep actually causes body fat retention.
    The main thing I've seen over the years is as we get older eventually an injury will come. We find ourselves unable to train and on pain meds. Once injured the pain will never really go away, you just learn to cope with it as part of your daily existence, or...it gets so bad you pick up the pain meds just to get out of bed in the morning.
    I know guys like this. They take their percocettes, or hydrocodone along with their vitamins in the morning. And it becomes a self defeating, self perpetuating, vicious cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Unfortunately steroid users get lumped into the same group as recreational drug users even though the goals polar opposites. I have done many many cycles and I'm in my late 40's. I really feel like I'm still in my twenties (most of the time). Lifting heavy and pushing myself to the limits at times causes some pretty bad aches and pains but I'm not resorting to narcotics to make it better. I've had herniated discs and other issues and narcotics are not needed to deal with it. A few weeks of prednisone works fine. I'm not as kind as you JuJu and I will judge. Without going into great detail, I have reason to despise recreational drug use. If people need that in their life then they have some serious issues. I enjoy having a clear head and I don't need to pollute my body with crap to have a good time or cope with life's bumps in the road.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I don't understand the use of recreational drugs. There's zero proof that says they are beneficial, in fact they are quite the opposite. If you know going into something that it can and will hurt you, why do it? I always thought that to be a drug dealer, you'd have to be an incredible sales person to a new user. "hey man, this shit will ruin your life, you should buy some". I do not understand what makes people get into that shit in this day and age. I have/had family members that are users and I see what they've done to their lives and families and it pisses me the fuck off. My uncle died from drug abuse. He put my parents through hell, his home was broken into by dealers in the middle of the night and he was beaten in front of his kids. He was homeless, did years in prison. He's the reason why I have never done any of it, not even weed.

AAS on the other hand, there is proof that in moderation there are benefits. Like anything else, if you abuse them they will hurt you, but you can make a pretty good argument over their benefits.

How sad... Some people have a very skewed view on things

The pain killers i can almost understand..... But still won't go that route. Your body hurting means it needs a break. As for people with skewed views i find its more that they truly are ignorant to the fact that what they are doing wont cause any issues.

@florida. I guess I say I can't judge cause I'd be a hypocrite if i said I haven't done any drugs in my life. I abused quite abit from the age of 14-21. Haven't touched anything since then which has been almost 13 years. I feel sorry for those really and a little sympathetic. Usually people do it cause they are lacking something in their life. But on the other hand i don't understand it either. Why do something that makes you feel like crap the next day?

Well I guess I'm a hypocrite but I'm ok with that. I never used any hard drugs but smoked my share of pot as a kid. Gave it up when I started dating my wife and haven't touched it since (over 28 years). I actually think that gives me credibility when I say its a bad idea. We all have made our share of bad decisions in our life but it is what we take away from the experience that counts. As for the pain killers, I live in Florida where hundreds of people die each year from overdosing. I've lost two cousins because of it and knew some others. I'm fine with them being used for what they were intended for but not just because you want to get high. I was seeing a girl a couple years ago who apparently had a pill problem. I went over to her house one day and she's slobbering all over herself and can't even talk. Once she sobered up enough I told her I'd never see her again if I ever saw her like that again. She ended up having a kid she said was mine (wasn't) and sure as shit she went through the DT's after she was born. She swore she wasn't using but obviously lied. She ended up getting the kid taken by child services. I hadn't seen her in two years and she called me. She ended up overdosing and some how lived. She got into rehab and later got married to a good guy. She's working on getting the kid back. I'm glad to see her turn her life around but pisses me off to no end that was using while she was pregnant. I'm also glad she's out of my life....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I have used, sold, everything from pot to heroin. Was a major coke and pot dealer for many years in the SE US. Been to prison twice for trafficking. I've done numerous acid trips in the late 60's and 70's, peyote, shrooms which grow wild all over Florida. drank enough booze to float a battleship. Never done crack but used to free base for days at a time. Never been afraid to shove needles in my arms.
    My point, I've done it all in my life time. Had some good times, and more than my share of bad times. Seen days I wanted to die, other days didn't think it was possible for me to die.
    I've lived with junkies and partied with stars.
    Drugs are evil. There is no redeeming benefit from them. Everyone thinks pot is fine because it is so mellow compared to coke, valium, heroin or even alchohol. When I smoked pot I got lazy, sleepy and dopey, and probably a few other of the seven dwarves. I began my drug use with pot. I do not care what argument you make, my experience tells me pot leads to other drugs. I know Tealc banned Shovelhed because Shovel was so ardently opposed to pot, Florida was almost right behind him.
    Drugs kill people. I can name many, many friends that I partied with, shared needles with, and some women I slept with that died from drug use.
    I've sold tons of pot and hundreds of keys of coke, parteis with some of the biggest smugglers in the America's, and I can tell you that people who sell drugs kill people. Sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly.
    Drugs ruin peoples lives. they almost ruined mine.
    I do not condone drug use nor will just be stupid enough to think it's just a phase someone is going through.
    Maybe there is a point here somewhere.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I have used, sold, everything from pot to heroin. Was a major coke and pot dealer for many years in the SE US. Been to prison twice for trafficking. I've done numerous acid trips in the late 60's and 70's, peyote, shrooms which grow wild all over Florida. drank enough booze to float a battleship. Never done crack but used to free base for days at a time. Never been afraid to shove needles in my arms. My point, I've done it all in my life time. Had some good times, and more than my share of bad times. Seen days I wanted to die, other days didn't think it was possible for me to die. I've lived with junkies and partied with stars. Drugs are evil. There is no redeeming benefit from them. Everyone thinks pot is fine because it is so mellow compared to coke, valium, heroin or even alchohol. When I smoked pot I got lazy, sleepy and dopey, and probably a few other of the seven dwarves. I began my drug use with pot. I do not care what argument you make, my experience tells me pot leads to other drugs. I know Tealc banned Shovelhed because Shovel was so ardently opposed to pot, Florida was almost right behind him. Drugs kill people. I can name many, many friends that I partied with, shared needles with, and some women I slept with that died from drug use. I've sold tons of pot and hundreds of keys of coke, parteis with some of the biggest smugglers in the America's, and I can tell you that people who sell drugs kill people. Sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly. Drugs ruin peoples lives. they almost ruined mine. I do not condone drug use nor will just be stupid enough to think it's just a phase someone is going through. Maybe there is a point here somewhere.
    I agree 100%. I started with pot to (like every other drug addict in the world) and ended up many years later completely strung out on crack and opiates. By the grace of God I have almost 8 years totally sober from everything. Anyway you shake the stick, pills, alcohol, weed or what ever. It WILL have a negative impact in your life in one way or another. Don't agree? You haven't lived long enough to see the truth.

I'm there with ya buf. I did all that too. Jail sucked lol. And now with kids is a far thought from my mind. Looking back i don't even know how I did it. Surprisingly I sometimes think about acid cause that was a trip lol. But I want to be the biggest, strongest mofo around and crack some skulls next year and for years to come till i retire my helmet lol. Oddly enough about 70% of my friends smoke weed. I'm starting to weed them out as you're only as strong as your weakest link. I'm tired of weak bit ches so I'm slowly replacing with the strong and successful!