Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cycle and Flu/Colds...

Default Cycle and Flu/Colds...

I'm new to the forum here and cycling as well but there has been one question that keeps popping up in my mind. What to do when you get the Flu or a Cold? In the past when I was just training for sports or in the Army when either would happen I'd lay off my supps and weights, get lots of bed rest and hot showers. When just beginning or in the middle of a cycle what should be done? Do you keep taking your daily dose but skip the gym, tough it out cycle and lift, or lay off get rest and pick up where you left off once your well again?

Keep to your dosing and diet, but get some rest and save that muscle group for a day or a few later. Test flu usually only comes around the first 4-maby 5 odd weeks of the cycle then tends to stay away from there. I only usually got it for a day or 3 at a time and was nothing too serious.

Don't drop the cycle or you will be sick and have hormone issues. If you can't make the gym then so be it but keep the cycle going.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.