Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Dylan Gemelli 5% bf updated pics! Abs and Back....

1. Default More Dylan Gemelli 5% bf updated pics! Abs and Back....

As promised, here are some more updated progress pics... This gives a better view to see the 5%... I am still not even close to satisfied but am definitely happy with the progress... Thanks for all the support, it is greatly appreciated...

I'm curious, what does it feel like to walk around that lean? Physically, do you feel good or are you drained? I'm being serious, I've never been even close to that lean so I really don't know. It's pretty insane, I can't believe you aren't satisfied! Where do you go from here? Add more mass? You couldn't possibly get much leaner, right?

Looking dialed in brother.... Looking cut like a physique athlete with the dryness of a bodybuilder. Not the look I'd go for but we all have our own goals.
    Last edited by dooder; 02-26-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Am I the only one looking at his photos? What is wrong with people on this forum? So many people who are afraid to give their opinions in fear of reprisal. Well, here's mine--screw it. Ill probably get banned again for speaking my mind.

The amount of gear you run, at the dosages you say you do I have a HUGE problem with. I would be safe assuming a majority of it is bunk. You need to fucking eat. Steroids and food go hand in hand.

"Well, I enjoy staying lean"! --Me too man, me too. What surprises me though is you say....oh with the primo and other compounds, the gains are "steady and keep on coming"! Dude, with a negative calorie intake, there are NO gains what so ever!! NONE! Why run the amount of gear that you do just to stay at 5%...which I hate to tell you is UNHEALTHY!! You preach about doing gear safely.....really?

Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick, it doesn't count. Eat a hamburger and put on some muscle. We are all here to turn heads when we walk into a gym, it's what makes us men. You're border line anorexic, please stop with the pics.

Ok, commence banning I guess. Sheeeesh I really should get on some N2BM.com products.....

So big dog D, can you take criticism, or should I say a contrast of opinion? The IS world awaits!
    You are definately shredded. Not my cup of tea but you are in an elite class of individuals just as I am at the other end of the spectrum.
    You're still pretty young and who knows what damage you may be doing to yorself down the road?
    Please allow discussion, disagreement and even the occassional dissention on this board once again.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 02-17-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Before a show, we all get to single digits. Is there really a difference...I mean really a DIFFERENCE between taking your shirt off on the beach and being between 7-9% BF and being 5%? Honestly, do you think women care. I understand it's your personal preference. All I'm getting at is if you want to look like this forever, then keep doing what your doing. The point of AAS and this FORUM is to not only educate, but through self educating--the ability to better yourself!! You are maintaining what ever you have that apparently you worked so hard to get. I for one will tell you that you're too skinny, and I would venture to say 99% of women would tell you to eat.

I'm not saying everyone should be 240lbs plus in single digits....that's unrealistic. But dude, slowly adding in some carb meals, changing your training, and DEF switching your compounds around I think is in order. There is no reason....NONE....that you couldn't stay at 9-10%....still have abs and serratus showing, while getting bigger.....that's everyones dream!! To dry bulk and add muscle!! Ummm yes please!!!!!

Also not far to judge. So this is me...currently 238lbs, 6'1'' BF prob around 13-14%...in a bulk fellas.
    270116_497489860281836_1728121828_n.jpg1379805_10151991658994309_836100197_n.jpg270116_497489860281836_1728121828_n.jpg
    Last edited by Coastman27; 02-17-2014 at 10:35 PM.

This is me at mens physique as well.....mens physique.jpg

This is me at mens physique as well.....mens physique.jpgmens physique 2.jpg

SO with that being shown, is there really a HUGE difference between this BF% and yours?? What maybe a % or 2....if that....plus I still had maybe 4-5lbs of water on me as well, but I think I look pretty darn good for a NATTY...yes I was NATTY here with 10 years of training.
    Last edited by Coastman27; 02-17-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastman27 View Post
    Before a show, we all get to single digits. Is there really a difference...I mean really a DIFFERENCE between taking your shirt off on the beach and being between 7-9% BF and being 5%? Honestly, do you think women care. I understand it's your personal preference. All I'm getting at is if you want to look like this forever, then keep doing what your doing. The point of AAS and this FORUM is to not only educate, but through self educating--the ability to better yourself!! You are maintaining what ever you have that apparently you worked so hard to get. I for one will tell you that you're too skinny, and I would venture to say 99% of women would tell you to eat.

I'm not saying everyone should be 240lbs plus in single digits....that's unrealistic. But dude, slowly adding in some carb meals, changing your training, and DEF switching your compounds around I think is in order. There is no reason....NONE....that you couldn't stay at 9-10%....still have abs and serratus showing, while getting bigger.....that's everyones dream!! To dry bulk and add muscle!! Ummm yes please!!!!!

Also not far to judge. So this is me...currently 238lbs, 6'1'' BF prob around 13-14%...in a bulk fellas.
    270116_497489860281836_1728121828_n.jpg1379805_10151991658994309_836100197_n.jpg270116_497489860281836_1728121828_n.jpg
    Lookin pretty gnarly dude, excellent work!

Thanks Ragu.