Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Ostarine

  1. #1

    Default Ostarine

    It feels like Christmas... I got my Ostarine for PCT lined up too. I'll be adding this next week, and then using it as a bridge into my spring Test/EQ run.

    * Great for holding onto gains
    * Perfect for PCT
    * Perfect Recomp option
    * No negative sides
    * Strength Increases
    * Overall great sense of well being
    * Use as a cutter or as bulker
    * Can be ran in between cycles, as a standalone or in PCT with minimal suppression

    SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators is having a BOGO deal.

    uploadfromtaptalk1394681754568.jpg

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Default

    I exp headaches for the first couple of weeks, but after that got out the way I loved it. Kinda like running a low dose of test

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In the Florida Woods, USA
    Posts
    28,481

    Default

    I ran it during a blast phase and couldn't really tell anything. Maybe it's more effective in pct.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I ran it during a blast phase and couldn't really tell anything. Maybe it's more effective in pct.
    I used it in my last pct and I gradually lost my strength and weight.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    I used it in my last pct and I gradually lost my strength and weight.
    You must of used a inferior sarms company, caused its not possible. Its leagal AAS. I question the source, diet and training

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    You must of used a inferior sarms company, caused its not possible. Its leagal AAS. I question the source, diet and training

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    I didn't change anything after my cycle trained and ate the same

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    I didn't change anything after my cycle trained and ate the same
    There are alot of research companies that sell Ostarine. Sarms1 is the only company I use and I know they are legit because of the 50 plus logs of satisfied sarms1 users. Including members from this board

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    There are alot of research companies that sell Ostarine. Sarms1 is the only company I use and I know they are legit because of the 50 plus logs of satisfied sarms1 users. Including members from this board

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Ostarine shines great FOR ME as a bridge/PCT. One thing Osta has versus other compounds is it's anti-muscle-atrophy properties. When in PCT, combining some MK-2866 and GW501516, you get some great gain protection.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I ran it during a blast phase and couldn't really tell anything. Maybe it's more effective in pct.
    its is not strong enough to feel in a blast phase bro, the other gear will overpower it. In pct much different story

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzisnumerouno View Post

    Ostarine shines great FOR ME as a bridge/PCT. One thing Osta has versus other compounds is it's anti-muscle-atrophy properties. When in PCT, combining some MK-2866 and GW501516, you get some great gain protection.
    Everyone responds differently. I'm in pct now and I left it out and I'm still pushing 225x12 3 weeks into pct ill never try it again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •