Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ostarine

Default Ostarine

It feels like Christmas... I got my Ostarine for PCT lined up too. I'll be adding this next week, and then using it as a bridge into my spring Test/EQ run.

* Great for holding onto gains
    * Perfect for PCT
    * Perfect Recomp option
    * No negative sides
    * Strength Increases
    * Overall great sense of well being
    * Use as a cutter or as bulker
    * Can be ran in between cycles, as a standalone or in PCT with minimal suppression

SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators is having a BOGO deal.

uploadfromtaptalk1394681754568.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I exp headaches for the first couple of weeks, but after that got out the way I loved it. Kinda like running a low dose of test

I ran it during a blast phase and couldn't really tell anything. Maybe it's more effective in pct.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I ran it during a blast phase and couldn't really tell anything. Maybe it's more effective in pct.
    I used it in my last pct and I gradually lost my strength and weight.

Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    I used it in my last pct and I gradually lost my strength and weight.
    You must of used a inferior sarms company, caused its not possible. Its leagal AAS. I question the source, diet and training

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

You must of used a inferior sarms company, caused its not possible. Its leagal AAS. I question the source, diet and training

I didn't change anything after my cycle trained and ate the same

Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    I didn't change anything after my cycle trained and ate the same
    There are alot of research companies that sell Ostarine. Sarms1 is the only company I use and I know they are legit because of the 50 plus logs of satisfied sarms1 users. Including members from this board

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    There are alot of research companies that sell Ostarine. Sarms1 is the only company I use and I know they are legit because of the 50 plus logs of satisfied sarms1 users. Including members from this board

Ostarine shines great FOR ME as a bridge/PCT. One thing Osta has versus other compounds is it's anti-muscle-atrophy properties. When in PCT, combining some MK-2866 and GW501516, you get some great gain protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    its is not strong enough to feel in a blast phase bro, the other gear will overpower it. In pct much different story

Quote Originally Posted by fizzisnumerouno View Post

Ostarine shines great FOR ME as a bridge/PCT. One thing Osta has versus other compounds is it's anti-muscle-atrophy properties. When in PCT, combining some MK-2866 and GW501516, you get some great gain protection.
    Everyone responds differently. I'm in pct now and I left it out and I'm still pushing 225x12 3 weeks into pct ill never try it again