Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Short VS Long AAS Cycle... Which is better?

Default Short VS Long AAS Cycle... Which is better?

I had a conversation with a very knowledgeable friend regarding short AAS cycles.. He explained the benefits and how recovery is far more easy on the body when you run short burst of hormomes.

It made sense that during long cycles your lipds take such a hit as well, making you more susceptible to cardio vascular disease in the long run.

It raises valid concerns, but on the flip side of the coin, compounds like primo and eq offer a better return over longer periods of time, which equals lean body mass gains that are more attainable after your Cycles ends.

I want to hear members thoughts on short AAS cycles, why it's better OR.. the benefits of the long cycle and if it's a better overall game plan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shrine; 03-23-2014 at 07:36 PM.

"Short" cycle being 5-6 weeks and the "long" cycle being 10-12 weeks plus.

Well I believe that moreof the gains are made solid and permanent on 10-12 week cycles. Ive ran short pro hormone cycles and made incredible gains but even with proper pct gains just seem to not hang on as good. Ive ran 20 week cycles and from my personal experience its a waste of gear for me. It always seems in every long cycle ive ran that after weeks 10-12 gains are minimal. Even with a change up in compounds. I believe in 10 to 12 week cycles. If running a short ester with an oral maybe 8. That's just what I feel from my personal experiences. I would rather do a ten week cycle, come off for 16-18 wks and blast again. But that shouldn't come without bloodwork. If your lipids are horrible then better take an extended time off. I just took almost a six month break and got back on and gains are like a first cycle for me right now.
    Last edited by hay bailer; 03-24-2014 at 06:33 AM.

with a shorter cycle comes a shorter time before you can go back on.

6 weeks of prop and tren ace followed by 8-12 weeks off

or 12-15 weeks of enanthate and deca followed by 20-26 weeks off...

personally i prefer longer cycles, but it makes sense to go a bit shorter.

I prefer 12 to 16 wk cycles with one year of.For me the test hits leater and i like the felling of being on.With some hcg i don t shut off completly and with priper PCT i get out preaty well

Quote Originally Posted by derek12 View Post
    with a shorter cycle comes a shorter time before you can go back on.

6 weeks of prop and tren ace followed by 8-12 weeks off

or 12-15 weeks of enanthate and deca followed by 20-26 weeks off...

personally i prefer longer cycles, but it makes sense to go a bit shorter.
    The shorter cycles definitely make more sense for sure. But I also like being on. After my eq cycle, im going to try short cycle burst and see effective it is

Personally I think depending on your goals short cycles could be best or long cycles could be best or staying on indefinately cold be best.
    For the average gym rat a short cycle of 8-10 weeks with shorter esters might do the trick or a longer cycle with long esters or 16-20 weeks would do the trick. Then there are idiots like me.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

8. Default

I think gains have more time to solidify in longer cycles than they do short ones imo. I prefer never-ending cycles though.

i think after my next 20 weeker ill try a few short prop dbol, prop tren ace cycles

I think longer are better to get big
    Cutting cycle short once are better
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%