Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: just curious on receptor clogging?

Default just curious on receptor clogging?

hey guys was just curious on how this works.. just say you where to never come off steroids will you still continue to grow? alot of people have been telling me otherwise.. but then i was thinking people on trt never come off and im sure they are still growing.. just would like to get this figured out as i have been on for over a year now and dont plan on coming off.

Continued growth depends on calorie intake, increasing muscle stimulation and adequate rest.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

yea mad sounds good got all those in check.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUpG View Post
    hey guys was just curious on how this works.. just say you where to never come off steroids will you still continue to grow? alot of people have been telling me otherwise.. but then i was thinking people on trt never come off and im sure they are still growing.. just would like to get this figured out as i have been on for over a year now and dont plan on coming off.
    Blast and cruise bro. Its good to drop down to a trt dose instead of staying on a cycle dose forever for obvious health reasons and when you jump back on its more of a shock to you and you can still make those great gains. For me personally I don't think I will ever do more than twelve weeks on again ever because gains just slow down dramatically for me at this point no matter how much I eat. From here out its twelve on, sixteen to twenty weeks at trt dose then back on for twelve.