Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Timoid's cycle log

Default Timoid's cycle log

image_zps82e5a021.jpg Photo by Lobster18 | Photobucket

6'1" 100.3kg 11% BF

1-5: 50mg Anadrol ED (25mg twice a day) may jump to 75mg
    1-16: 500mg Test E, 500mg Deca (250mg of each twice a week for first 5 weeks then once a week to 16 weeks)
    16: 200mg Test E a week TRT

1-5: .25mg Arimidex ED then adjusted as needed. I am not gyno prone but want to control bloat as much as possible. Will more than likely drop to .25 EOD after week 5
    Dostinex on hand. Probably .25 twice a week.

This is a classic old school bulker. Last run was TRT Test and high NPP. Awesome results and want to try something different this time with the same compounds and an oral kicker. This will let me know how I will base my blasts from this point on.

Training will be slow, controlled and with full squeeze and contraction. This worked very well for my last run. Will have had two weeks off training so will start back at about 60% of previous poundages. Reps in the 8-12 range.

Diet: Training days 300g P, 556g C, 82g F 4139 cal
    Rest days 300g P, 106g C, 141g F 2866 cal
    BMR 2054 cal TDEE 3184 cal

Pre cycle bloods
    Test 30.3 nmol/L (8-27.8)
    Free Test 0.965 nmol/L (0.091-0.579)
    Oestradiol 100 pmol/L (0-190)
    Progesterone 1.1 nmol/L (0-2.9)
    Prolactin 407 mU/L (45-375)
    SHBG 16.5 nmol/L (10-70)
    LH <1 U/L (1-8)
    FSH <1 U/L (1-11)
    Cholesterol 5.4 nmol/L (<5.5)
    LDL Cholesterol 3.7 nmol/L (<3.5)

All questions, feedback and chat about this run is most welcome.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

So let's talk about bloods first. Test levels are awesome and free Test is almost double the usual range. Calculated free Testosterone (CFT) is a better indicator of androgen sufficiency than Free Androgen Index. These readings are from my current 200mg Test E a week TRT.

LH and FSH levels are almost non existant and that is to be expected from long term TRT. The big nasty is my Prolactin levels. This is a result from not using Caber during my last eight week NPP run. My theory was that by controling Estrogen during the short ester blast, Prolactin would not be an issue and I would not experience any Prolactin induced sides. Well although I in fact did not experience any sides, my Prolactin levels approx six weeks after cycle are sky high. I have started Caber today at .5mg twice a week to lower my levels.

Cholesterol is a little high but has on fact dropped significantly since my last bloods. My doctor was actually blown away from the results. I archived this by replacing ALL fats in my diet with olive oil and eating two whole eggs ED with my 10 whites.

All other blood results are in range for FBC and UC and E so I am ready to go.

Will update after my first week.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Just finishing off the last of today's training day eating and as per usual it has been a fucking task. Takes about 16 hours to get it all in with three hour breaks between meals and i am looking forward to squeezing in eight hours sleep before breakfast.

12 eggs (2 whole 10 whites), 1 1/2 cups of oats, 1 banana, skim milk, honey, cinnamon, 1kg red meat, 9 1/2 cups of brown rice, broccoli and 6 tbsns of olive oil.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Your prolactin is high. Get some cabaser or prami for that soon. Take .5mg eod for a week or two.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Can wait to see the results and the posts.It will be a documented steroid diat and train book

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Your prolactin is high. Get some cabaser or prami for that soon. Take .5mg eod for a week or two.
    Haha Buff all over it mate. I am running .5mg EOD and have been since cycle started last week. I thought I mentioned that in post #2 but I only said twice a week. Great minds and all that haha.

How are you mate? What are you blasting nowadays? Fuck man that's the longest cycle I've seen. Bit fucking slow this old forum but I thought I'd post up anyway. Probably wont get much comment but someone might get a bit of a read out of it. Hope you're well man.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

I think besides all the reps for sponsers Juju and I are all that's left. No one else posts regularly. It's a shame to see this p,ace die, but they, owners and admin, did it to themselves.
    I'm cruising right now with Test E and Proviron, but have 80ml of Deca 300mg/ml I'll get on after my next blood work in June, followed by some prop and mast and winny.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Nice one mate. First cruise in a while?
    I'll keep the log going anyway. Stay well.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Right, first week down. I will post up an update picture every two weeks. I will also keep my weight reading in my end of post signature as my start of cycle weight and end each weekly post with my current weight for ease of reference.

Training first then. I have run my three day split routine twice this week. The first part of the week went as planned with the four count negative and four count positive on each exercise, really just slowly contracting each muscle under a 60% of normal weight load and a full squeeze at the top of each rep . In most cases I could not get a 12, 10,8,6,5 rep range in. Slow positives mean no explosion at the bottom of the movement and are a fucking grind. DOMS in each group was insane except for triceps. There is a theory that force is very important for muscle growth in the positive so the second half of the week saw an more explosive positive and four count negative. This allowed me to add a little weight and grind out more reps and will be the way I move forward. Forceful positive without jerking or any swing whatsoever, two second squeeze and four count negative. I have a far greater connection to each muscle group than I have had previously especially chest which is something I've struggled with.

The Anadrol has kicked in nicely. My second go at biceps curl saw a 5kg increase for more reps and the positive was a pleasure. The weight just smoothly moved through the positive like the weight had been reduced. I actually started to fail on the negative first, but after a five second break could easily smash another positive. Felt incredibly strong. First few days I had headaches which is unusual for me but they have stopped. I am now running 25mg every eight hours and drinking three to four litres of water a day. Muscles are fuller especially chest which is really popping. At this stage I am experiencing no noticeable sides and would not really say that I have bloated any. The water weight I have gained thus far seems to be held more in the muscle and not sub q although I am in no way experiencing the debilitating pumps associated with Abombs. As stated though, my muscles are full and solid (like a creatine load sort of fullness).

I am using Dostinex at .5mg EOD and will do so for another week to drop my stupid high Prolactin levels before dropping to twice a week. Arimidex is at .25mg ED. Test and Deca as noted twice a week at 250mg of each Monday and Thursday.

Diet is on point to the level of obsession as I am well aware that my results will be dictated by diet. My fucking kitchen has become a meals on wheels operation with a fridge full of chefs food containers ready to go. A three hour day twice a week is necessary to keep up production and this is the same amount of time I'm in the gym. I remember once reading Shawn Ray saying that the training was easy, it was the food side of things that was a real fucking grind and anybody who cycles properly already knows this as fact.

102.3kg.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Nice looking log so far. I do negatives to break through sicking points.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!