Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: dosage help

Default dosage help

I'm 29, 5'11", 190lbs and was thinking of running test, dbol, and deca for my first ever cycle. i plan to use test e at 250mg twice every week (monday and thursday) for 14 weeks, dianabol 40-60mg every day for first 5-6 weeks, but i am not sure abt the perfect deca dosage here and for how long?? also, should i be using aromasin, arimidex, clomid, or nolva? if yes, when to bring them and at what doses and for how long to keep using them?

funny, this post seems to be almost identical in terms of the last guy who posted, and you both are newbies with 1 post each...

Quote Originally Posted by sensitivenips View Post
    funny, this post seems to be almost identical in terms of the last guy who posted, and you both are newbies with 1 post each...
    well you only got 13 lol

save deca for your next cycle. You will get the same results taking test alone if this is your first cycle... Before i can give you any help on dosages what are your goals? You trying to bulk or cut? Sounds like you need to do a lot more research before you start. don't always listen to the first thing you here either. look around and see what works for you. A lot of biased information lately.

Quote Originally Posted by myvirtue View Post
    well you only got 13 lol
    touche!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sensitivenips View Post
    touche!!!!
    lol just joking brother!