Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle suggestions, newbie

Default cycle suggestions, newbie

i am a newbie to the world of anabolic steroids and was thinking of running a cycle with deca durabolin, dbol, and test cyp. i am 5'10", 25 years old male, 200lbs. 185 press, 235 snatch, 440 squat, 500 deadlift, and 300 clean & jerk. i want to improve with my conditioning and improve workout results. can anyone of you plz guide me on a nice cycle, dosage, and cycle duration. thanks a ton mates.

Have you run anything before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test only for 16 weeks at 500mg or 600mg a week depending on how many mg/ml the test is.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Test only for 16 weeks at 500mg or 600mg a week depending on how many mg/ml the test is.
    i second this notion.

pct is important so make sure you have that laid out as well before you start your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine-Tanner View Post
    i am a newbie to the world of anabolic steroids and was thinking of running a cycle with deca durabolin, dbol, and test cyp. i am 5'10", 25 years old male, 200lbs. 185 press, 235 snatch, 440 squat, 500 deadlift, and 300 clean & jerk. i want to improve with my conditioning and improve workout results. can anyone of you plz guide me on a nice cycle, dosage, and cycle duration. thanks a ton mates.
    IMO opinion you may want to spend some more time growing naturally. You have a decent sq and pull, but that bench is pitiful for someone wanting to start juicing. Those numbers and your weight tells me that there is more that can be done without gear. Building a solid base prior to using is crucial to long term success on the gear. The gear is meant to take you further then you can naturally go, not speed you through your natural potential.

6. Default

A good first cycle is test only imo as other stated..

Wk 1-12 Test Enth 500mg wk
    Wk 1-17 Aromasin 12.5 EOD AG-guys
    Wk 1-14 HCGenerate N2BM
    Wk 1-12 N2Guard N2BM
    Wk 14-17 Clomid 50mg ED AG-guys
    Wk 14-17 HCGenerate ES N2BM

Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    A good first cycle is test only imo as other stated..

Wk 1-12 Test Enth 500mg wk
    Wk 1-17 Aromasin 12.5 EOD AG-guys
    Wk 1-14 HCGenerate N2BM
    Wk 1-12 N2Guard N2BM
    Wk 14-17 Clomid 50mg ED AG-guys
    Wk 14-17 HCGenerate ES N2BM
    This is a great setup. N2guard is a must have. I'd also use ostarine and cardarine in pct to hold on to your hard earned gains.