Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hard gaining

Default Hard gaining

I am completely perplexed at this situation...
    A friend of mine that I was working with last year,were on the same cycle -test c and tren e..
    same compounds,same source,s even the same shipment.we trained the same on the same days and ate clean and hefty.
    I gained about 7-10 lbs of muscle and he looked like a freakin gorrilla after 6 weeks!!
    I just dont get it, i can pump compounds cycle after cycle and not really gain like i should..but everyone i know that takes the same compounds from the same source blows up like a freak!
    they even drink beer everynight and get minimal rest..im at a loss over this..
    Any thoughts?....anyone else frustrated like this?

It was water retention, fat and muscle.
    Some people's receptors just reapond better to AAS.
    Remember the saying, "up the dose, lift the most!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by darby View Post
    I am completely perplexed at this situation...
    A friend of mine that I was working with last year,were on the same cycle -test c and tren e..
    same compounds,same source,s even the same shipment.we trained the same on the same days and ate clean and hefty.
    I gained about 7-10 lbs of muscle and he looked like a freakin gorrilla after 6 weeks!!
    I just dont get it, i can pump compounds cycle after cycle and not really gain like i should..but everyone i know that takes the same compounds from the same source blows up like a freak!
    they even drink beer everynight and get minimal rest..im at a loss over this..
    Any thoughts?....anyone else frustrated like this?
    Welcome to the reality of genetics my friend. Its a shitty thing but the reality is no one is alike in this world. We can only play the cards were dealt and worry about being the best you can be. 7-10 lbs of muscle is a damn good cycle so its not like you aren't making good progress. Just keep at it and don't worry about everyone else.

I have a hard time to, but you can't be negative about it. Just keep doing your tbing and not worry about other people.

You are all correct...i shouldnt be concerned about what others are doing or getting...it is a distraction..I am proud of what AAS has done for me thus far.I guess i am just wanting too much too quickly..but after 5 years of suppleme ting with them I figured id already be there.but I am in etter shape with them after the 5 years than without them..thanks guys!
    keep licting beavy!!