Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: masteron

Default masteron

f im takin 800mg of test enanthate and 400mg of tren enanthate a week on a bulk cycle, would adding 400mg of masteron enanthate be counter productive?

Quote Originally Posted by louis19 View Post
    f im takin 800mg of test enanthate and 400mg of tren enanthate a week on a bulk cycle, would adding 400mg of masteron enanthate be counter productive?
    No the test at 800 mg is counter productive. Drop it to 200 and your good with tren and mast at 400.

why is it?

why is it?
    All the excess test will cause more side effects and hinder the effects from the tren and mast.

so how does the test hinder the tren? and what difference will i see if i drop the test to 200

so how does the test hinder the tren? and what difference will i see if i drop the test to 200
    You will be leaner with lower test. Your dick will work better.

Totally agree just finished up 200 test e 200 tren e and masteron my bf% dropped 5% lean and mean At 50. Ate like a pig and look fukin great

^^^ agreed man. whenever running tren its best to run test either on par or bait under the tren dose. when i run my tren hex ill be running it at 100-150mg eod with test prop at 2-300mg wk. best way to do it mate

The tren will overpower the test so it will not be a major contributor to your gains anyway. 800mg of test will increase estrogen significantly which could cause gyno, water gain and high blood pressure. 200-250mg of test is plenty to maintain libido without all the sides. Masteron is a good compliment to the tren being it is a DHT.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.