Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tren dosage

Default tren dosage

I have tried tren before, ace and enan, 400mg/week

maybe it was underdosed I really did not feel anything special. I had some gains but nothing dramatic

what do you guy think about 800 mg / week

I have tren tested it is good one.

2. Default

You should have gotten good results. Prob was underdosed. 350mg of ace is plenty to give results.

Tren Ace 100mg eod, tren E 400mg a week. You WILL know you are on tren. It sounds like your was bunk.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

If you dont feel The tren I say The same as Buf, its The only compound I feel and pretty much from day one!
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I was saying the same on my first tren run. Didn't get results i expected had to be under dosed but it was from a very reputable source where there test was known as some of the best. Maybe they sent tren e by mistake and put wrong Label on it. I only ran 7weeks so the tren e would have just been kicking in. The master p might have helped with sides too because I had none

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BADBOYS View Post
    I was saying the same on my first tren run. Didn't get results i expected had to be under dosed but it was from a very reputable source
    there is no such a think like reputable source.

I got gear from reputable sources before which was bunk, on those sponsored forums they will tell you bunch of lies to make sale.

Maybe my tren was underdosed or bunk.

since I got my labmax test kit I test everything it is a real game changer

I know that I have good tren this time

I just wonder how much to take for 12 week cycle.

75-100mg eod and slowly work up to see what your body allows. I got my own source now and the tren has that dark rusty color to it no ordering on net anymore and no minimal order bs

My understanding of those "home" steroid test kits is they only show if the compound is real or not. I could be wrong but I don't think they show accuracy of dosage. I disagree about there not being any reputable sources, I have used several over the years and still use one for the past 4 years. Every source can get a bad or under dosed batch, it's what they do to make it right that makes them a good source. I, like many above, suspect your previous tren was fake of under dosed. Hopefully what you have is dosed properly. I would not go over 100mg EOD. You would make gains on 800mg per week but it would likely be a short cycle due to bad sides.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    My understanding of those "home" steroid test kits is they only show if the compound is real or not. I could be wrong but I don't think they show accuracy of dosage.
    You cannot compare cheap calorimetric test to GC/MS, it does work it will show you that you have good gear.

It is worth the money you pay. I have been using it for a while and it helps me a lot to avoid bunk gear.

2 years ago I was looking for a bold, I was recommended reliable source some people claimed that they had good results.

I do not know maybe it was good before I bought it, I had so gains, no appetite increase.

When I sent it to lab, it was plain oil.

Some things are definately either faked or switched with something else. For example primo and var are the most "replaced" hormones out there. Primo is usually Eq and var is usually t-bol or low dose d-bol.
    On the other hand I have to take exception with the staement that online sources are bunk. In fact we used to have a source right here onthis board, in fact a couple that had good product.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!