Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle building help

Smile cycle building help

hey there. i am here to seek some inputs from all you experienced guys out here. i want to build a nice solid cycle from trenbolone, masteron p, test e, sustanon, and HCG. i have all of these products. for cycle support, i have got clomid, nolva, and liquidex. any ideas for a cycle to gain ripped muscles and weight gains.

Your products are all over ht eplace as far as ester lengths and applications. What are you wanting to do? Oh that's right. You are not real. But if you respond I'll gladly help. But again, you're the figment of someones imagination trying to make the owners and sponsers of the board think someone besides me is on this board.
    Hey, I've got my own board. No one else is here. I can do hwat I want, say what I want and nobody will say anything.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ill always pipe up! you can't get away with anything

I need to make you a mod so you can ban me.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

lmao. i can if you want. then where will we lurk lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NICHOLAS.PICANZO View Post
    hey there. i am here to seek some inputs from all you experienced guys out here. i want to build a nice solid cycle from trenbolone, masteron p, test e, sustanon, and HCG. i have all of these products. for cycle support, i have got clomid, nolva, and liquidex. any ideas for a cycle to gain ripped muscles and weight gains.
    Heres a good layout chief...

Wk 1-16 Test Enth 250mg wk
    Wk 6-16 Tren Ace 150mg EOD
    Wk 6-16 Mast Prop 150mg EOD
    Wk 1-16 HCG 250iu twice a wk
    Wk 1-16 Arimidex .25mg EOD EG-guys
    Wk 6-16 Dostinex .5mg twice a wk AG-guys
    Wk 1-16 N2Guard
    Wk 20-23 Clomid 50mg ED AG-guys
    Wk 20-23 Nolva 40/40/20/20 AG-guys
    Wk 20-23 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD AG-guys
    Wk 20-23 HCGenerate ES ED

Excellent lay out.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!