Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test e and anavar cycle

Default test e and anavar cycle

hi guys, i am thinking of running a 14 week cycle with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week (all 14 weeks) and anavar 75mg every day for weeks 1-6. also plan to use propecia 1 mg ed, arimidex 0.25mg eod and then do PCT with clomid 100/100/50/20 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20. should i also make HCG 250IU twice a week a part of this cycle?? thanks in advance for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert.J.Martino View Post
    hi guys, i am thinking of running a 14 week cycle with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week (all 14 weeks) and anavar 75mg every day for weeks 1-6. also plan to use propecia 1 mg ed, arimidex 0.25mg eod and then do PCT with clomid 100/100/50/20 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20. should i also make HCG 250IU twice a week a part of this cycle?? thanks in advance for your answers.
    Looks like you got it nailed. Good strong cycle. I love anavar !!!

if you want a smoother recovery throw in some hcgenerate also

Quote Originally Posted by Robert.J.Martino View Post
    You wont get any size gains after week 12, so I'd shorten my cycle to 12 weeks if I were you. The sweet spot is between week 5 - week 12.

Why are you taking Anavar? You got Test at 500mg doing the job for you. If at all you want to jumpstart the cycle, take Dianabol from week 1-4, dose it mildly to avoid sides. you should put on a decent amount of weight in the first 4 weeks with Dbol, and see a marginal increase in strength. The test will kick in from week 5 so you'll be good to go. Don't use arimidex, use aromasin instead..unless you've already bought the arimidex.

Using Hcg will ensure your testicles don't shrink on cycle, its totally up to you if you want to use it or not.

[QUOTE="RogueRider;795829"]

You wont get any size gains after week 12, so I'd shorten my cycle to 12 weeks if I were you. The sweet spot is between week 5 - week 12.

Why are you taking Anavar? You got Test at 500mg doing the job for you. If at all you want to jumpstart the cycle, take Dianabol from week 1-4, dose it mildly to avoid sides. you should put on a decent amount of weight in the first 4 weeks with Dbol, and see a marginal increase in strength. The test will kick in from week 5 so you'll be good to go. Don't use arimidex, use aromasin instead..unless you've already bought the arimidex.

Using Hcg will ensure your testicles don't shrink on cycle, its totally up to you if you want to use it or not.[

Who says you can make gains after 12 weeks on? I have consistently been on test for a couple years straight and still can make gains whether on blast or cruise. The diet makes the scale move not the drugs. They just speed healing and allow you to train harder, longer, and more often.