Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: sustanon 250 only cycle possible

Default sustanon 250 only cycle possible

i have been reading about anabolic steroids lately and want to give them a try. i want to be safe and try a sustanon 250 cycle just 250mgs per week is this a good cycle?

good cycle but not huge, add some ostarine maybe 25mgs ED

do 500mg a week

i dont like 250, thats only slightly above trt levels.I know others will disagree but i would want more punch even for a 1st cycle.

5. Default

sust on its own is fine, although i generally prefer to have my first time users stick with one ester as opposed to starting out with multiple esters as sust contains.... i feel its best to go with one but you can start with it if you like... its good to be conservative on a first cycle but i would recommend adding proviron and sarms to this stack... by doing so, yo uare adding non methylated compounds that can provide steroid like results without the side effects... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is a full layout for you and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 sust 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

6. Default

I would go to 500mg per week. 250 is not worth shutting yourself down for. What is your stats and experience?

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    sust on its own is fine, although i generally prefer to have my first time users stick with one ester as opposed to starting out with multiple esters as sust contains.... i feel its best to go with one but you can start with it if you like... its good to be conservative on a first cycle but i would recommend adding proviron and sarms to this stack... by doing so, yo uare adding non methylated compounds that can provide steroid like results without the side effects... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is a full layout for you and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 sust 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
    mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
    I agree 100% with this. Use one ester. I'd say enanthate and do about 300mgs. that's my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Default

250mg per week is just not worth it for a cycle imo. I would go with test enth if I were you since it will cause more stable blood levels with two pins a week and do 500mg a week. Be sure you use an AI like aromasin and n2guard for cycle protection. A good PCT is essential as well with at least one serm, aromasin, hcgenerate, and sarms1 osta if you want some help holding on to mass.