Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best place to buy AI and PCT products?

Default best place to buy AI and PCT products?

Hey guys

I have a recent post about my small gyno lump and lousy pct from my last cycle.
    People suggested to buy Letro and Nolvadex. I am also looking to get some Clomid to raise my testosterone production.

I live in the Netherlands so which online shop would be a good choice for both being reliable and fast to get delivered to me?

Thanks a bunch!

Try ag guys or s1.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymatter View Post
    Hey guys

I have a recent post about my small gyno lump and lousy pct from my last cycle.
    People suggested to buy Letro and Nolvadex. I am also looking to get some Clomid to raise my testosterone production.

I live in the Netherlands so which online shop would be a good choice for both being reliable and fast to get delivered to me?

Thanks a bunch!
    I would suggest trying out ag-guys.com

Im from NL and its perfectly fine with the shipping

Personally, I get my stuff either from ag-guys, sarms1 or roidmass - depending on where I do there main purchase. All of them have good quality, and it is very hard to put them aside in this sense, as they are all the same. Choose one of these, and you won't go wrong.

I would not use nolvadex for gyno because of the risk of rebound again.

it is important to remember the solution is to run an AI from day 1.. this means aromasin, that would have prevented this problem in the first place.

now that you have gyno it is best to use letro

Both ag-guys.com and sarms1.com product top quality products and ship internationally.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

7. Default

ag-guys.com ships internationally. I have used their products and never had any issues.