Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRT libido help!

Default TRT libido help!

Hi guys

Quick background. Im 30, 6ft, 180lbs and have been on TRT since age 24. When diagnosed my free test was at 27.5 (range 41-159 nmol/l). My balls don't work properly (Hypogonadism) and probably never did. Having said that, ive always maintained a relatively athletic physique throw training like a mother******.

I need a little help with potential arimidex dosing. Im on 250ml/week test ent for trt, which is quite a high dose. I don't think Ive ever had a test for my E2 levels. Although I have had a test for I believe overall estrogen levels which came back in normal range. I've never considered it an issue because I don't really get any estrogenic sides like ***** tits no matter how much gear I take.

I was wondering about trying the Adex because my libido still sucks, Ive had slight improvement on the dopamine agonist Ropinirole (1mg/8hours seems to be best for me, I have cronic restless leg syndrome as well which its used to treat) still no morning wood though.

Ive tried nearly everything but the different estrogens E1, E2 and E3 havent been looked into.

My latest bloods also showed my DHEA is also above normal. Don't have exact figures but it was something like 13 out of a 4-11 range.

My test is high but any lower and my body starts to turn to shit and I end up with lots of pain and fatigue (both physical and mental)

So I was just wondering how I should go about dosing the Adex, how much to start with, how often to increase the dose etc and how much to limit myself at. And if the DHEA is a problem or not?

I am also considering running a little Oral Turinabol at some point aswell. Not a lot, just 20mgs or so per day to help performance. I have used Var in the past but again found it to be another wood killer. So would I need to up the Adex dose if I choose to throw in some OT?

Any feedback appreciated.

Regards,
    TD

Just a note, my gp wont do a test for individual estrogens so its going to be a trial thing with the adex

3. Default

I would get aromasin over adex. It's much better for libido

4. Default

bro, your post is so all over the place that i don't know where to start... let's try to make this a bit easier to understand...

your trt is too high to begin with with... this is clearly self prescribed... i would scale it back in the 175-200 range

how do you know you have elevated estrogen or not when you can't remember or don't know what you have or have not been tested for? why are you even on trt at such a young age etc? im just confused with the way this post is laid out in general man

switch out the adex for aromasin.. Ag-Guys.com has legit ancillaries

you are running about twice the dose for TRT so you definitely want to run aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    bro, your post is so all over the place that i don't know where to start... let's try to make this a bit easier to understand...

your trt is too high to begin with with... this is clearly self prescribed... i would scale it back in the 175-200 range

how do you know you have elevated estrogen or not when you can't remember or don't know what you have or have not been tested for? why are you even on trt at such a young age etc? im just confused with the way this post is laid out in general man
    My TRT dose is high because I am so young. I have hypogonadism, like i said. Don't know how just messed up genetics. When your young testosterone is vital for development so naturally (pre-trt) my bones + joints would ache chronically, barely able to get wood, chronic depression, no facial hair/body hair etc. Its basically like being an 85 year man only your a young dude. The dose of 250ml/ week has given me the best overall balance.

I started off on 250ml/month of sustanon which was psychological torture, same story on 250ml/2 weeks. Only when we went down to 250ml/week did I start to notice any change. We made the switch to test ent about three years ago. Ive bumped it up in the past to see what effect it would have but 250ml/week keeps me as balanced as I can be.

My test is high but this dose keeps me psychologically balanced and my aches are pretty much gone at that dose. Also it only comes in 250ml amps so it is also the most convenient way to administer.

Physiologically prior to the trt I had no libido and ED. Now with TRT the ED has practically gone but my libido (desire/urge) is still very low.

I have restless leg syndrome (RLS) as well which is linked to dopamine deficiency and take ropinirole for that which has helped a little with libido.

I have had a test for overall estrogen levels which came back as normal but have not had a test for E2 alone. Which is why im curious about adex for libido as a lot of guys on trt are prescribed that as well for E2.

My DHEA is high so I was wondering if that is linked to E2 as well. Or if high DHEA is a problem at all?

Im pretty sure I will try some adex/aromasin but I am confused as to how much to start with and how to up the doses till I find a good balance. What amount is dangerous, how long to take it for etc and also if I try some Oral turinabol should I up the adex whilst on that?

I know its a lot to take in but I hope that clears it a bit...
    Last edited by T_Durden; 01-29-2015 at 01:30 PM.

I don't know why you're looking to AIs to boost your libido if the tests came back normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because the result was for estrogen as an overall. I don't know if E2 is high and E1/E3 low etc or if that even makes a difference? Or if the high DHEA plays a role, im not sure..

Im probably going to try adex/aromasin to see if they make a difference. Im just looking for some advice on dosing amounts, how much to start off with, how much to increase by, how often to increase, max dosages, how long to stay on for etc. I'm on 250ml test ent per week. The rest is really just background info because im in a bit of a unique situation.