Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shedding bodyfat

Default shedding bodyfat

hey all, this is how i want my first cycle to be:

Week 1-12 Test E 250mg every 3 days
    Week 1-12 trenbolone

is this a nice beginner cycle to drop bodyfat

i am 24, 5'9", and 130 kg, not lean or fit

if you that heavy at least use aromasin and add cardarine/andarine to shed fat

3. Default

What does your diet look like? That is the biggest factor to losing fat. Steroids are not fat burners. Try adding Cardarine also if you want to lose fat

you are 260 pounds at only 5 9.. you are obese at that size

steroids DO NOT burn fat.. but what will probably happen here is you could easily hurt yourself running tren in your condition

5. Default

how could you ever correlate this with being a good beginner cycle? how do you take one of, if not the harshest anabolic you can use, the one with the most side effects and the one that could potentially hurt you more than any other steroid and think or even ask if its a good starter cycle? NO, its not even close... there's big time users who never even use tren or waited years before even THINKING about using it... bro, your stats indicate obesity like steve said... steroids ARE NOT FAT BURNERS AND NOT USED TO DROP DRASTIC AMOUNTS OF WEIGHT... they will have an adverse effect putting you at risk for big problems and side effects.... you need to look at addressing your diet and training consistency and discipline because they are clearly flawed... then read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

i can put you together a sarms cutting stack you can't safely use steroids man

No way dude. Listen to Dylan. What are your stats and lifting history? The only SMART first cycle is a test only cycle at a moderate dose.

And I guess I missed it but at a high BF you shouldn't be considering this until you address that.

YOu should look into sarms for a first cycle. you need to do more homework bud

Quote Originally Posted by casethefatty View Post

Week 1-12 trenbolone

You don't need any cycle, you need a diet and cardio regimen. I would hope your doing weight training. If so, keep lifting tempo high with no more then 30 seconds of rest between sets. You need to get moving and be more active in everyday life. Steroids are not your answer here. You need a lifestyle change and stay commited to it forever. Don't even think about a cycle until your a lean 90kg.

Quote Originally Posted by casethefatty View Post

Week 1-12 trenbolone

tren is not for beginners period.Steriods are not for losing bf either.