Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tbol alone

Default tbol alone

i am 32, 68 kg, and 5'8", i want to bulk up and ready to get on with my third cycle. the last two were with boldenone, test e, deca, and

masteron. do you recommend running a 12 week cycle with test e 450mg a week, boldenone 200mg a week, tren 200mg a week, deca 250mg a week, and dianabol, this is the 2nd cycle right but HOW about tbol alone with cardarine and ostarine?

you'll get cleaner results with tbol and cardarine

Quote Originally Posted by ejcotta View Post
    i am 32, 68 kg, and 5'8", i want to bulk up and ready to get on with my third cycle. the last two were with boldenone, test e, deca, and

masteron. do you recommend running a 12 week cycle with test e 450mg a week, boldenone 200mg a week, tren 200mg a week, deca 250mg a week, and dianabol, this is the 2nd cycle right but HOW about tbol alone with cardarine and ostarine?
    Any drug cycle you choose isn't going to be effective. The reason is, you aren't eating enough and probably don't have a good idea of how to train. 150lb or 68kg bodyweight is not even close to what you should be having done 2 prior cycles with that much gear. There is no good reason why someone who trains hard and eats a sufficient amount of food can't be at least 180+lbs without steroids and look like they lift. The reason that folks like you don't reach this is because your diet and training are insufficient. Steroids won't fix these problems and your just throwing money down the drain. Especially with the amount your taking that's alot to waste. Invest your money in a trainer and nutritionist. Hell even dropping some money on some training and dieting manuals would be better then blowing money on juice.

4. Default

You shouldmt be running two nandrolones together at your current stats. You probably shouldn't even be using steroids at all to be honest. You need to learn to eat and train properly, because it's obvious you arent doing the right things for growth. Adding more and more drugs are not going to help you, and only give you more problems.

dude these guys are right.. you need to get your diet in check and you need to workout at the gym.

steroids aren't magic pills to cover up your short comings

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Any drug cycle you choose isn't going to be effective. The reason is, you aren't eating enough and probably don't have a good idea of how to train. 150lb or 68kg bodyweight is not even close to what you should be having done 2 prior cycles with that much gear. There is no good reason why someone who trains hard and eats a sufficient amount of food can't be at least 180+lbs without steroids and look like they lift. The reason that folks like you don't reach this is because your diet and training are insufficient. Steroids won't fix these problems and your just throwing money down the drain. Especially with the amount your taking that's alot to waste. Invest your money in a trainer and nutritionist. Hell even dropping some money on some training and dieting manuals would be better then blowing money on juice.
    This is correct. The cycle you've proposed and have done is a pretty bad layout. You don't want two nandralone a together and your doses are small on EQ and DECA. Drop the tren and Deca and do a high dose of EQ. 600-800 mgs To boost your appetite. Then eat MORE MORE MORE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    dude these guys are right.. you need to get your diet in check and you need to workout at the gym.

steroids aren't magic pills to cover up your short comings
    Def this.. Build a solid base then start exploring your options