Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Steroid advice, urgent

Default Steroid advice, urgent

Im a big crossfitter and attend 5 days a week. i want to take things to the next best level and want to get ripped, goal is to cut while putting on some mass and size at the same time, what can I do and take for crossfit? eq/anavar?

for crossfit use cardarine gw and equipoise

3. Default

I'd try out a sarms triple stack. That should go excellent for your goals

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED
    1-12 S4 50mg per day
    1-12 GW 20mg each day

PCT with HCGenerate ES

No offense but for starters don't do crossfit to get big. Not criticizing but fact is you never see huge guys doing crossfit. Secondly. You don't need AAS. Try Sarm1 for some Ostarine or LGD/s4. I'm not saying don't do crossfit but you need to throw in some extra curricular lifting IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the AAS is going to be counterproductive if your trying to be athletic/agile but if I had to recommend it'd be low dose test eq + GW, but more realistically a Sarm stack as mentioned especially GW and S4

Quote Originally Posted by dkendrick View Post
    Im a big crossfitter and attend 5 days a week. i want to take things to the next best level and want to get ripped, goal is to cut while putting on some mass and size at the same time, what can I do and take for crossfit? eq/anavar?
    The only thing I'd even consider is a low dose test long term for increased recovery

SARMS would be the best route to take in my opinion. It will help with endurance and build some lean body mass as well

Quote Originally Posted by dkendrick View Post
    you need test in that cycle and like tealc said, gw 501516 is a must for crossfit