Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bulking run

Default bulking run

stats: 26, 175lbs, and 5'7"

Right now, jog 30 minutes a day and work out 4 days a week. I have taken protein powders and creatine till date but not the potent steroids, dianabol 50mgs for 8 weeks good first bulking agent?

dbol only for bulking is possible but keep to 6 weeks and add n2guard/aromasin

No. Test only 350-500mg tops for about 10 weeks is what I recommend. You never want to use an oral for 8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your lifting history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to but in haha how do i start a thread on this app i have a similar question

Im not a fan of dbol only cycle but it can be done for 6 weeks 30-40mgED, but I'd much rather do a test only cycle for 12 weeks at around 500mg/week
    Instagram: @Riemhov

7. Default

For your first cycle you should stick to test only. Make sure you understand the precautions to take on cycle with supports and AI, along with proper PCT before starting.

I haven't got a clue how to start a thread haha
    Anyway im looking to do my first cycle I've done orals in the past soooo was thinking dbol or oxy 50mg ed for 4wks also test e or c any thoughts also how much and often do i pin test e or c? 1ml pw?

Do some homework. Your questions are answered in many threads. Sounds like you don't have a clue what you are doing.

Wk 1-5 40-50mg dbol ed
    Wk 1-10 300mg test e pw

Like i said i dont know how to use this app mate or i would of obviously