Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test deca cycle

Default Test deca cycle

Looking forward to running my second cycle and here for feedback on it before i start, but I want to run test enanthate 600mg a week for 15 weeks along with deca durabolin 450mg a week plus dianabol for weeks 1-6 only at 50mg ed, what am I missing in this cycle?

15 weeks too long, stick to 12 weeks and add n2guard and cardarine

I agree stick with 12 weeks. Make sure to use caber and aromasin or Adex the whole cycle. Plan your pct carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea keep it simple

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
    1-12 Deca 400mg/week

Caber+Aromasin+n2Guard
    Instagram: @Riemhov

5. Default

You need to run aromasin, Caber, and N2guard the whole cycle to protect your health, lower estrogen, and lkeep prolactin in check. Make sure you have proper PCT in place as well

Quote Originally Posted by thekid7 View Post
    yea keep it simple

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
    1-12 Deca 400mg/week

Caber+Aromasin+n2Guard

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
    1-12 Deca 400mg/week
    1 - 6 dbol 303gs/ed 3 times a day 1+1+1

Caber+Arimidex+nolvadex

is it ok to run
    if needed will add winstrol

I wouldn't use novadex while on cycle, you really should get great results w/o the need for winny.

For sure get some caber and for your ai get arimidex or aromasin. If not your more than likely going to get deca dick. And you won't like that neither will the girl friend. Wouldn't hurt to keep some cialias on hand for this cycle as well just in case and blood work bro is important. Keep a check on it every few months

Quote Originally Posted by j-kingjr View Post
    Looking forward to running my second cycle and here for feedback on it before i start, but I want to run test enanthate 600mg a week for 15 weeks along with deca durabolin 450mg a week plus dianabol for weeks 1-6 only at 50mg ed, what am I missing in this cycle?
    Just lower doses a little. Decca is great on 15 week run to really get the full benefit of it. The first 6 weeks it's really just building up steam. So there won't be too much excitement. But after that it's fucking outstanding. So that's why I prefer the longer runs on it.

1-16 Test E 500mg/week
    1-15 Deca 400mg/week
    1 - 6 dbol 30mgs/ed 3 times a day 1+1+1

Arimidex

Caber
    clomid