Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Summer Cycle

Default New Summer Cycle

Looking for input on my 4th cycle, goal is to lean out and get more defined and cut up...i am 41 and 225 about 18%bf, i lift and run 4-5 times a week and diet goes strict on cycle...going to run 8 week cycle.
    plan A:
    test prop
    tren ace
    Masteron
    was thinking about adding winny but didnt respond well on the second cycle seemed to bloat up...

plan b is to go with
    deca 1-8
    dbol 1-8
    test e weeks 1-8
    and yes i know this is a gainer cycle but it will change my body comp around also and i have deca and e on hand...

as always i will be using a caber and liver protector and plan a full pct...thanks for the input and please keep it kind with your input...
    Last edited by tripler4; 04-01-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tripler4 View Post
    Looking for input on my 4th cycle, goal is to lean out and get more defined and cut up...i am 41 and 225 about 18%bf, i lift and run 4-5 times a week and diet goes strict on cycle...going to run 8 week cycle.
    plan A:
    test prop
    tren ace
    Masteron
    was thinking about adding winny but didnt respond well on the second cycle seemed to bloat up...

plan b is to go with
    deca 1-8
    dbol 1-8
    test e weeks 1-8
    and yes i know this is a gainer cycle but it will change my body comp around also and i have deca and e on hand...

as always i will be using a caber and liver protector and plan a full pct...thanks for the input and please keep it kind with your input...
    Well plan a is best for your goals. Plan b doesn't make sense. Running long esters for 8 weeks is a waste so plan a it is. I'd go

1-8 prop 50 mg day
    1-8 ace 50-75 mg day
    1-8 mast p 75 mg day
    Then cruise. Your 41, your test levels ain't getting no better with age. Pct is pointless at your age. If your on then don't bother coming off. Just cruise and blast, and save your body the trouble of going through that hell of doing pct.

agreed with above.

4. Default

Plan A is what makes sense, but you really need to be in better shape before starting a cycle. Your bodyfat is too high right now. Make sure you run N2guard, caber, and aromasin on cycle.

As for PCT, run this

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
    Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
    HCGenerate ES
    Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

If you bloated on winny I suspect it wasn't really winny man. It should do the exact opposite.

when i got off the winny and off that cycle the water weight dropped off within two weeks and i was left with some nice gains, i did anvar on my next cycle and didnt have any problems which is why i thought the winny was the problem, might have been a bad batch also? and i do crossfit and lift 4 to 5 days a week right now so i am in good shape but i have not cycled in nearly a year now and my diet has been bad which i have started cleaning up ahead of this planned cycle. Plan b was a thought bc i had access to it now but i have plan a gear ordered.

Thanks for the input its always good to hear from others more in the know about this stuff..

I doubt it was winny cause it is def a cutter.. I like plan A, but I dont think you need to go the TRT route if you dont have to. I know plenty of guys who run proper PCTs and run a cycle again later

This is where sarms tend to shine.. between cycles

Quote Originally Posted by tripler4 View Post
    when i got off the winny and off that cycle the water weight dropped off within two weeks and i was left with some nice gains, i did anvar on my next cycle and didnt have any problems which is why i thought the winny was the problem, might have been a bad batch also? and i do crossfit and lift 4 to 5 days a week right now so i am in good shape but i have not cycled in nearly a year now and my diet has been bad which i have started cleaning up ahead of this planned cycle. Plan b was a thought bc i had access to it now but i have plan a gear ordered.

Thanks for the input its always good to hear from others more in the know about this stuff..
    Bro you definitely weren't taking winny. Winny dries you out and tends to make most too dry. That's why it's a good idea to stack it with wet compunds to offset each other.

I'd drop some BF before considering anything especially tren.. Then if you want you could do 300mg test/week 400mg/tren and your too fat to utilize masteron man but you can still use it for it's shbg if you want
    Instagram: @Riemhov