Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first cycle advice

Default first cycle advice

hey fellas! how are you all? i am here to seek suggestions for my first ever cycle that i intend to start by end of this month. i want to do test cyp 500mgs/week and deca 400mgs/week? hows that for a first cycle

test deca is a common first cycle, add dbol and n2guard

Quote Originally Posted by ffbennet View Post
    hey fellas! how are you all? i am here to seek suggestions for my first ever cycle that i intend to start by end of this month. i want to do test cyp 500mgs/week and deca 400mgs/week? hows that for a first cycle
    Great if your natural potential has been maxed out. Everything you gain on the drugs only lasts while your on drugs. The gains you make naturally are permanent. You also need to understand that once you put those hormones in your body it will never be the same again. Once that line has been crossed there is no going back. So if you've built a solid base and are ready to commit to a lifetime of jabbing needles in your body then go for it.

Test only first cycle is best. Deca is a horrible AAS to start with.

5. Default

Never want to run Deca for a first cycle. Test only is all you need. 500mg per week for 12 weeks with aromasin and N2guard. Use Clomid, Nolva, aromasin, and HCGenerate ES for PCT with Ostarine

how about tes and LGD....???

deca will need caber. That can bring some extra nonsense if your not careful. the sarm wont have anything like deca to worry about and will be a good kickstart. pick a serm, hcgenerate & d spark for pct.....done deal man.

Would not use deca on a first cycle it is extremely difficult to recover from if not taken very seriously
    Instagram: @Riemhov

8. Default

Hey guys, i'm new here. What do you think of a dbol only cycle? Anyone who has experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by arunrodpandelil View Post
    Hey guys, i'm new here. What do you think of a dbol only cycle? Anyone who has experience with it?
    Well dbol works very well. I've ran plenty of dbol and am currently utilizing it. Dbol is a great Kickstart to an injectable run but not a great stand alone. You will get great gains during the 4-6 weeks of using it but it will come off quick. So of you just wanna see what it feels like or are doing a meet soon then go for it. But don't expect lasting results. Anything achieved on drugs can only be maintained with drugs. When you go completely natural again your body will slowly digress back to where it's comfortable. Training and diet will help slow the process but ultimately without any drugs to give you an edge your body can't hold that size permanently. So if you have yet to max out your natural potential then save the drugs for later. Once you start there is no going back. Your body will forever be changed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Well dbol works very well. I've ran plenty of dbol and am currently utilizing it. Dbol is a great Kickstart to an injectable run but not a great stand alone. You will get great gains during the 4-6 weeks of using it but it will come off quick. So of you just wanna see what it feels like or are doing a meet soon then go for it. But don't expect lasting results. Anything achieved on drugs can only be maintained with drugs. When you go completely natural again your body will slowly digress back to where it's comfortable. Training and diet will help slow the process but ultimately without any drugs to give you an edge your body can't hold that size permanently. So if you have yet to max out your natural potential then save the drugs for later. Once you start there is no going back. Your body will forever be changed.
    Thank you very much!
    But, with what kind of drug could I maintain the mass I have created?