Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids got me sick!

Default Kids got me sick!

Hey peeps. So I have been on a cycle of sussy 250 e3d and 30 mg dbol ED for about 4 weeks. I just came down with the flu. Should I continue to take the gear like normal or wait till I feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by mgarciasmfr911343 View Post
    Hey peeps. So I have been on a cycle of sussy 250 e3d and 30 mg dbol ED for about 4 weeks. I just came down with the flu. Should I continue to take the gear like normal or wait till I feel better?
    Just keep once a week test in your body and back to full dose when better. Get a lot of rest and get better. Stay out of gym for a week or till better.

Thanks JB. I haven't worked out in 2 days. Appreciate the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by mgarciasmfr911343 View Post
    Thanks JB. I haven't worked out in 2 days. Appreciate the advice!
    No problem bro. I got kids myself and they stay sick. Fortunately for me I stay on gear year round and my immune system is very strong. My wife on the other hand gets sick with the kids regularly lol. Everything they get she gets. I haven't been sick in about good 3 plus years. Other then a minor upset stomach here and there when they get the stomach bug. But it passes through me in a few hours and they usually get it for couple days. Gotta love that super natural recovery ability from the drugs. That's why I said stay on the low dose of test till it passes. It will also serve to maintain Mass while not being able to eat.

Perfect bro! Thanks again!

6. Default

I would stay on the test as well, and just take whatever time you need to get better, then get back in there when you are back to normal again

Thanks Rick. I think one more day of rest will do it!

I'd just keep going to be honest if you are 4 weeks in just rest and get better, a week off won't kill you
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I feel much better this morning. I haven't had any dbol in 3 days but I kept the sustanon e3d's. I'll rest today and start back up tomorrow.

if it's the flu then who cares.. just take a few days off from the gym till you are better.. the flu doesn't last long..

sinus infections will last weeks