Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test p and tren a

Default Test p and tren a

Looking for input on the two. Good and the bad thinking for running test at 250 and tren at 200 weekly

Quote Originally Posted by jguido206 View Post
    Looking for input on the two. Good and the bad thinking for running test at 250 and tren at 200 weekly
    Test p is a *****. The pip sucks and the results are the same as any other test. But with long esters you don't have any discomfort. If you have good tren then 200 is fine to start. I'd bump it to 75 eod once you see how you react. Just Aly attention to estrogen. As long as you control it the prolactin won't be an issue. But keep caber on hand in case.

That's what I've been hearing about prop. I'll try pinning everyday if its that bad. My cycle is only 10 weeks with tren only 5 depending on sides. Long esters take too long to leave the system. I'll keep it in mind though.

That's what I've been hearing about prop. I'll try pinning everyday if its that bad. My cycle is only 10 weeks with tren only 5 depending on sides. Long esters take too long to leave the system. I'll keep it in mind though.
    Daily injections are gonna be worse. You only have so many places to pin unless you have a medical professional at your disposal to pin every muscle you have. Trust me, the prop will hurt for several days after and you won't even be considering using that site again for about a week. It takes weeks for your body to begin to get used to the pain in each site used. Try doing leg day when your ass, thigh, and hips are in excruciating pain. Not a very effective training day when you can barely put on your shoes and walk, let alone squat. I've used prop several times like a dummy and got to the point where I could half way function, but at the end of the day why go through it if you don't have to?

So the amount of oil doesn't matter for each site? You still get the same amount pip for the same amount of time?

6. Default

So the amount of oil doesn't matter for each site? You still get the same amount pip for the same amount of time?
    It's the propionate ester that is giving the PIP and not necessarily the oil volume. Some people can handle prop just fine, so you may be one of them. It doesn't really bother me, but I will say longer esters are smoother. I would stick to EOD injections. Injecting every day isn't going to help the situation any

Thanks for the info fellas

nice light cycle. like it a lot.

wish more would do something like this. maybe add 50mg of var if you want more.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    nice light cycle. like it a lot.

wish more would do something like this. maybe add 50mg of var if you want more.
    Keep it simple never tried tren or an oral for that matter. Not going on stage and don't extreme gains too fast. Co workers are haters.

Solid cycle for first time tren, maybe a tiny bit higher test
    Instagram: @Riemhov