Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some AI help

Default Need some AI help

I need some clear cut advice. I read too many conflicting things. I have been on a cycle of sustanon 250 e3d stacked with 30mg dbol ED for 4 weeks. I have some adex and some nolvadex on hand as well as some clomid. I was planning of using the nolvadex and clomid for pct nd using the adex during cycle if I feel the need. I am not prone to gyno and have not had a problem with my previous 3 cycles. I have gained about 25 lbs and lots of strength in the last 4 weeks. My question is should I gyno ahead and start the adex? And at what dose? How long do you guys suggest I keep taking the dbol? I was thinking at the low dose of 30mg ed I could go 6 to 8 weeks. Can I stop the dbol for a couple weeks and then start again? I appreciate the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by mgarciasmfr911343 View Post
    I need some clear cut advice. I read too many conflicting things. I have been on a cycle of sustanon 250 e3d stacked with 30mg dbol ED for 4 weeks. I have some adex and some nolvadex on hand as well as some clomid. I was planning of using the nolvadex and clomid for pct nd using the adex during cycle if I feel the need. I am not prone to gyno and have not had a problem with my previous 3 cycles. I have gained about 25 lbs and lots of strength in the last 4 weeks. My question is should I gyno ahead and start the adex? And at what dose? How long do you guys suggest I keep taking the dbol? I was thinking at the low dose of 30mg ed I could go 6 to 8 weeks. Can I stop the dbol for a couple weeks and then start again? I appreciate the advice!
    If you want to run the dbol 8 weeks then do 4 on 4off, 4 on and stop. If your sex drive is strong and making gains with no symptoms then don't bother with the adex till the end but as soon as you see any changes take a dose. Estrogen symptoms are weird and inconsistent. So you have to closely monitor changes and cut them off ahead of time.

I have noticed a small decrease in sex drive lately. At what dose should I run the adex?

adex is usually .5mg eod or e3D. But if your gyno prone I'd start with 1mg EoD and adjust from there
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Cool. Thanks guys.

6. Default

1mg EOD is a good start

I have noticed a small decrease in sex drive lately. At what dose should I run the adex?
    The least amount to acheive the desired result. That's how you approach any drug. Start at the lowest effective dose and gradually increase until you find the sweet spot. Take a day or two between doses to see what changes have taken place. When you take just the right amount of adex you'll be an animal in the gym and a sex machine. Too much or too little estrogen and your dick is useless and training suffers. So tread carefully and remember it takes time for estrogen levels to drop.

Great. Thanks JB. I will start with .25 e3d when I pin the sussy. Do I absolutely need a blood test or will my body let me know if the dose is good? I took your advice and a stopped the dbol since I just completed 4 weeks. I will stay off for 4 and then go back on for another 4. After that I will completely stop the dbol.

Great. Thanks JB. I will start with .25 e3d when I pin the sussy. Do I absolutely need a blood test or will my body let me know if the dose is good? I took your advice and a stopped the dbol since I just completed 4 weeks. I will stay off for 4 and then go back on for another 4. After that I will completely stop the dbol.
    You referring to the estrogen? If so just pay attention to gyno symptoms. They will subside and you will know that's enough. Like I said, if your dick starts to act funny like loose sensitivity then too much.

I was. I don't feel any lumps behind my nipples or any pain at all. Never have with any cycles I have done. Thanks bro!