Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update: New layout of cycle - any help is appreciated

Question Update: New layout of cycle - any help is appreciated

Again, I am new here, and to the world of stacking. I have done test three times now. The 1st time by itself, rest I stacked it with HGH. I am starting a new cycle and am looking for pointers...

Stats -
    36 years old / 5' 10" / 190 lbs

(UPDATED) Cycle -
    Sustanon 250 - (1 cc on Sunday and 1 cc on Thursday) = 500 mg
    Boldenone E.Q. 300 - (1 cc on Sunday and 1 cc on Thursday) = 600 mg
    Anavar - 60 mg a day
    Nolvadex - 20 mg a day
    N2Gaurd (pricey, just wanted an all-in-one)

Less questions then last time...

Did I up to the right doses?

I am still confused how long should I use each for. I have been told 12 weeks and 16 weeks.

I have also heard conflicting advise of Nolvadex during or after the cycle. I was going to use it during, but I have been advised to use Aromasin instead on cycle and keep the Nolva for after, that using the Nolva during my cycle will hurt my it.

Any advice or recommendations are welcome.

I know it's a lot I am asking, any information will help. As my name states I just want to make sure I am doing things in a healthy way.

Thanks for your time and information. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by HealthNut View Post
    Again, I am new here, and to the world of stacking. I have done test three times now. The 1st time by itself, rest I stacked it with HGH. I am starting a new cycle and am looking for pointers...

Stats -
    36 years old / 5' 10" / 190 lbs

(UPDATED) Cycle -
    Sustanon 250 - (1 cc on Sunday and 1 cc on Thursday) = 500 mg
    Boldenone E.Q. 300 - (1 cc on Sunday and 1 cc on Thursday) = 600 mg
    Anavar - 60 mg a day
    Nolvadex - 20 mg a day
    N2Gaurd (pricey, just wanted an all-in-one)

Less questions then last time...

Did I up to the right doses?

I am still confused how long should I use each for. I have been told 12 weeks and 16 weeks.

I have also heard conflicting advise of Nolvadex during or after the cycle. I was going to use it during, but I have been advised to use Aromasin instead on cycle and keep the Nolva for after, that using the Nolva during my cycle will hurt my it.

Any advice or recommendations are welcome.

I know it's a lot I am asking, any information will help. As my name states I just want to make sure I am doing things in a healthy way.

Thanks for your time and information. I really appreciate it.
    Run the injectables 16 weeks. The var 6 weeks, 8 at the max and run it at the end. Use aromasin on cycle not nolva for estrogen control.

Right... Run Var the last 8 weeks and get that Nolva out of there.. Use Aromasin on cycle from day 1.. The cycle itself is actually decent but 16 weeks you are going to need a very strong PCT
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Run the injectables 16 weeks. The var 6 weeks, 8 at the max and run it at the end. Use aromasin on cycle not nolva for estrogen control.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSnow View Post
    Right... Run Var the last 8 weeks and get that Nolva out of there.. Use Aromasin on cycle from day 1.. The cycle itself is actually decent but 16 weeks you are going to need a very strong PCT
    both good answers guys.....follow that bud and you should be fine

and watch BP too. with eq it can raise it a bit. if it gets too high just means you got to go donate blood is all

Switch your nolva for aromasin. Nolvadex isn't an AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for your help. I'm getting closer to feeling I can start my cycle safely.

I've been advised to up the Sus to 750 mg a week, and down the Bol. Seems strong. Thoughts?
    Last edited by HealthNut; 04-28-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HealthNut View Post
    Thank you everyone for your help. I'm getting closer to feeling I can start my cycle safely.

I've been advised to up the Sus to 750 mg a week, and down the Bol. Seems strong. Thoughts?
    No. Who ever told you that is misinformed. You don't need all that test. That's a big dose of test and most will do fine off of way less. 500mg test is plenty to have a solid cycle. Eq is fine at 600mg week. It's a relatively weak drug and 600 is a low dose of it.

Cool Sooo close to feeling ready... THANKS EVERYONE!

How much of this Liquid Aromasin do you advise using during cycle?

Do you advise using Clomid, Aromasin, and Ostarine in conjunction with my Nolva for my post cycle?

I am just making sure I am doing this correctly. I am ready to grab the Aromasin, as soon as I figure out how much I will need for my 16 week cycle. Also, before I order I was curious about the Clomid (which I have used before, alone, on my first cycle as a PCT) so that I can include it in my order if needed.

Last, what does the Ostarine do?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post