Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: fat loss just lower abs

Default fat loss just lower abs

Quick lower abs check do lower ab fat gains go last or first and how heavy are the lower ab fat losses? If i use something like injetable clen to get rid of the lower ab fat would you suggest it? really tired of that last fat pouch

just use topical yohimflame and you'll get rid of the fat pouch

gotta lose more body fat.. that is the last place men store fat usually

spot burning with yohimflame is a good idea too

I have a russian friend, who told me once about an expression they have in Russia. In a free tanslation it would sound like "It is like killing a sparrow with a canon". That is what you intention reminded me of - using injectable clenbuterol just to kill the fat in the lower abs is like killing a sparrow with a canon. Just use some yohimflame - it has a very localized effect (works in the places you apply it to), very safe, and considerably cheaper than clen. If that does not help, try using GW501516. I use it myself, as well as my wife, and it is awesome. Works wonders in eliminating fats, has no side effects.... Really, don't kill the sparrow with a canon, use a slingshot or a pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed.Sims View Post
    Quick lower abs check do lower ab fat gains go last or first and how heavy are the lower ab fat losses? If i use something like injetable clen to get rid of the lower ab fat would you suggest it? really tired of that last fat pouch
    yohiflame from needtobuildmuscle.com really works. My favourite product.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

bottom line, like steve said the lower midsection is the last place for fat to go on men! its been a problem for me at times as well.diet and cardio is the key to getting there.Adding something like yohimrflame will help a bit also,.

Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
    bottom line, like steve said the lower midsection is the last place for fat to go on men! its been a problem for me at times as well.diet and cardio is the key to getting there.Adding something like yohimrflame will help a bit also,.
    Completely right. Be patient. Lower back and abs are the stubborn area for men
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Fat los can not be targeted to a specific area and topical fat burning agents are bullshit. Just saying. Its the truth and im going to tell it cause I aint here to promote anything. Maybe injectable clen could target an area but that just sounds nuts to me. Diet, discipline, train hard period.