Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: can I use eq and tren?

Default can I use eq and tren?

planning do do a cycle without test at all, I hate the sides. Can I run 500mgs of trenbolone enan with some EQ at 500mgs/week? I want to throw in orals not sure.

Of course you can cycle without test, but why? I would at least add a bit of test. Lower the tren dose and add cardarine gw501516 for trenbolone side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Of course you can cycle without test, but why? I would at least add a bit of test. Lower the tren dose and add cardarine gw501516 for trenbolone side effects.
    Listen to @tealc - he is giving here a really good advice here. I would not dare to use tren without any test at all, it is not a good idea. Unless test is giving you sides, that are worse than trenbolone's side effects, which I highly doubt to be possible.

I use tren without test all the time.

back in the 70's the pros ran primo and deca without test. they didn't have AI's at the time and didn't want aromatization. nowadays everyone thinks no test in a cycle is the boogeyman. we need to stop this myth

my clients that are gyno prone especially I put them on cycles with no test all the time. works beautifully for them

Quote Originally Posted by houam View Post
    planning do do a cycle without test at all, I hate the sides. Can I run 500mgs of trenbolone enan with some EQ at 500mgs/week? I want to throw in orals not sure.
    its not a wise choice to do that

Quote Originally Posted by houam View Post
    Run an hrt dose at 125mg week.