Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: nose bleeding on cycle

Default nose bleeding on cycle

guys, u need to help me quick. i just noticed my first nose bleed ever. i am running turinabol and test e and into week 6th of 12 week cycle. also using HCG and arimidex and PCT will be with clomid and nolva. is it due to tbol or high blood pressure or may be due to allergies of the summer season?

whatever it is, it has freaked me out completely and i really need to sort out this situation ASAP. can anyone of you plz guide me in the right direction?

If you got a nose bleed maybe you got high blood pressure, you taking n2guard?

Most probably it is high blood pressure. Since you are cycling tbol, I would recommend including HCGenerate ES into your PCT. Regarding the nose bleeding, try to lower your blood pressure with something containing ltheanine, like green tea for instance. If I am not mistaken, n2sleep also contains theanine, so you could also give it a try at a low dosage.

having heart issues on cycle is almost inevitable

need to run your support supps and listen to the body

Quote Originally Posted by jrobbins View Post
    guys, u need to help me quick. i just noticed my first nose bleed ever. i am running turinabol and test e and into week 6th of 12 week cycle. also using HCG and arimidex and PCT will be with clomid and nolva. is it due to tbol or high blood pressure or may be due to allergies of the summer season?

whatever it is, it has freaked me out completely and i really need to sort out this situation ASAP. can anyone of you plz guide me in the right direction?
    you need to see a doctor for your answer.it very well could be alergies also, i get nose bleeds when the spring/summer comes on all the time.Get your blood pressure checked also