buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: feeling funny

Default feeling funny

started a new cycle 10 days ago
    test 1.5 cc twice a week
    deca 1.0 cc twice a week
    dbol 50 mg once a day

along with b12 amino blend and hcg and ai

after the first few days I started to get a minor headache light pressure behind my ears and
    just the feeling of being a off hard to explain was wondering if this is a side effect of the combo
    or I just need to take a little time to adjust ive done several cycles but none with this combo maybe some body has
    had the same results thanks I do feel very strong but head just feels a little off kinda like a slight hangover thanks

Are you taking n2guard?

Take n2guard - it will help normalize your organs' functions. Also, it might be a good idea to replace HCG with HCGenerate ES.

Have you had your blood pressure checked?

Quote Originally Posted by jagaaur1 View Post
    started a new cycle 10 days ago
    test 1.5 cc twice a week
    deca 1.0 cc twice a week
    dbol 50 mg once a day

along with b12 amino blend and hcg and ai

after the first few days I started to get a minor headache light pressure behind my ears and
    just the feeling of being a off hard to explain was wondering if this is a side effect of the combo
    or I just need to take a little time to adjust ive done several cycles but none with this combo maybe some body has
    had the same results thanks I do feel very strong but head just feels a little off kinda like a slight hangover thanks
    take n2guard.. sounds like it could be a rise in blood pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    Have you had your blood pressure checked?
    Sounds like the culprit to me. Dbol at that dose will spike BP drastically. Adding in that much test and decca and you got a recipe for hypertension. N2guard or whatever BP support you take will do the trick. I'd add in some low dose aspirin as well and lots of water.