Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steroids

Default steroids

hi i am new her i am 39 and 11ston 5,11 good body form i am going to start dbol for the first time i have got my cycle in place 4to6 weeks 30,50mg daly then nolvadex after that can enay body tell me what els i can tack long side the dbol as i dont like needels any info would be good thanks

Why would you use steroids first, why not build up your base with sarms first?

Unless you have a really low percentage of bodyfat and you are in good shape (that is - have been doing weights for a while now), it is pointless to use steroids. You will have a bunch of side effects, and the results won't be visible.

Start with something safer, like SARMs. If you do a SARMs triple stack you will be amazed with the results, and this stack will have your body ready for a real cycle with steroids. Besides, they do not have side effects, and require a simpler PCT than dbol does. Nor are they suppressive.

how much is 11 stones in pounds? doesn't sound like very much

you need to run test or sarms for your 1st cycle. a dbol only cycle is not a good choice

Quote Originally Posted by dalyboy View Post
    hi i am new her i am 39 and 11ston 5,11 good body form i am going to start dbol for the first time i have got my cycle in place 4to6 weeks 30,50mg daly then nolvadex after that can enay body tell me what els i can tack long side the dbol as i dont like needels any info would be good thanks
    I looked up stones and 11 of them is only 154lbs. That's very skinny and way too little to even consider steroids. You need to practice eating more food and lifting heavy with basic compound movements. Do that for a good 5 years then you can consider juice. If you've gained at least 50 lbs in that time and weigh 15 stones or more.

so if u think i am skinny then what can i tack. as i am not a big eater i just look after my self 11stones in my ideal wait for my size and hight thats way i wont to go bigger as i have tried to get bigger but it just doesn,t happen i have tried every thing under the sun no jok its doing my head in that,s way i am going to do dbol just to pout some weight on. cos i have tried every thing eating lifting weights every thing vitamins the lot and nothing still same size but i have got good body form.so what can i tack then info would be good thanks dalyboy.

so if u think i am skinny then what can i tack. as i am not a big eater i just look after my self 11stones in my ideal wait for my size and hight thats way i wont to go bigger as i have tried to get bigger but it just doesn,t happen i have tried every thing under the sun no jok its doing my head in that,s way i am going to do dbol just to pout some weight on. cos i have tried every thing eating lifting weights every thing vitamins the lot and nothing still same size but i have got good body form.so what can i tack then info would be good thanks dalyboy.
    Eating and lifting is the key. So if that's not working then your doing it wrong. Your not eating enough and not training correctly. I'd invest money in a trainer to walk you through it step by step.

not got the cash rite now.thats why i am asking.

not got the cash rite now.thats why i am asking.
    There are many solid beginner programs out there to use. A basic 5x5 program is great for beginners. Focus on building your core lifts squat,bench, dl, ohp, row, pull up. When it comes to eating, gradually increase your intake over time. Make sure your getting enough protein daily then slowly add in more carbs. Protein will always be the same. The carbs are where your gonna gain the weight.