Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: different cycle question

Default different cycle question

ok I was looking to do a 12 week cycle of deca at 250mg per week and test cyp at 500mg per week and tool for 4 weeks. ok I really want to use deca for some headlining of bone, joint and tendon problems. I'm not looking to get massive but I put in the test cause I know your not supposed to use deca alone or else I would just use the deca alone. I am open to suggestions tho. would like some mass, strength, not a lot of bloat and once a week injections and good gains after cycle. I'm looking to brew my own so can pretty much get anything.

Instead of deca use ostarine mk2866 for joints.

how well known is that peptide tho? I have tried other peptides and not had too much luck with them.

Quote Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
    how well known is that peptide tho? I have tried other peptides and not had too much luck with them.
    Not a peptide it's a sarm.

I know quite a lot of people who use this SARM, and only got good feedback on it. Besides, there are many threads on a bunch of forums, where people say they loved it, since it really helped them with joints.

ok I was looking to do a 12 week cycle of deca at 250mg per week and test cyp at 500mg per week and tool for 4 weeks. ok I really want to use deca for some headlining of bone, joint and tendon problems. I'm not looking to get massive but I put in the test cause I know your not supposed to use deca alone or else I would just use the deca alone. I am open to suggestions tho. would like some mass, strength, not a lot of bloat and once a week injections and good gains after cycle. I'm looking to brew my own so can pretty much get anything.
    if you not looking for bloat. use osta for the healing instead of deca.if you have cycle experience use tren . it will add size and no bloat. if not, try tbol

I do have cycle experience but only really used test, tbol and viriol. don't want to use only test cause test actually weakens bones and tendons. I do want to gain hence the cycle but also want to build bones and tendons hence the deca. I'll look into the ostarine. what about NPP? does that have the same regeneration properties as deca? I know pin mor often but does it have to be eod?

ok never used tren but I like what I read about the ethenate version. no aromatization and no conversion to DHT so no estrogen sides and no hair loss right? do you recommend this be used with test or would say a tren, tbol or anavar and ostarine cycle be worthy? it says tren is very similar to deca does it heal like deca too? one more question can you take something to counteract the prostaglandin side? I kind of need to keep my cardio since I race motocross

ok never used tren but I like what I read about the ethenate version. no aromatization and no conversion to DHT so no estrogen sides and no hair loss right? do you recommend this be used with test or would say a tren, tbol or anavar and ostarine cycle be worthy? it says tren is very similar to deca does it heal like deca too? one more question can you take something to counteract the prostaglandin side? I kind of need to keep my cardio since I race motocross
    you mean tren enanthate? it still causes prolatin sides and progesterone sides.

Tren is a great AAS. In my opinion is the king but it shoul handle with care. It is one of the most harsh steroid on the liver and you will need cabergaline to control the prolactin. I fell great with joints on it but it give youba lot of strenght. And this can lead to injuries. But again tren is fore people with experience. How many cycles do you have? What s your stats? Bf?