Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Best cycle for Strength and Endurance

  1. #1

    Default Best cycle for Strength and Endurance

    I'm thinking about doing some long 12 hour spartan style obstacle course races that require a lot of strength and endurance.. Any suggestions. The biggest race is in November but im thinking of starting my cycle soon. I am in my 40tys so i'm not worried about kids etc. And I'm on trt if that helps.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    I'm thinking about doing some long 12 hour spartan style obstacle course races that require a lot of strength and endurance.. Any suggestions. The biggest race is in November but im thinking of starting my cycle soon. I am in my 40tys so i'm not worried about kids etc. And I'm on trt if that helps.
    I'd run a short blast followed by a quick cruise and a long blast leading into the course. Something like

    1-28 adex or aromasin as needed
    1-10 test e 125 mg week
    1-6 test prop 100mg day
    1-6 tren ace 50-75 mg day
    1-6 mast prop 75mg day

    6-10 test e 300mg week
    6-10 dbol 30-50 mg day

    10-20 test e 750mg week
    10-28 eq 800mg week
    16-20 anadrol 75mg day
    20-28 test e 1000mg week
    24-28 winny 50mg day

    This is obviously not for the inexperienced, but not so advanced that you won't be able to handle it if you've been on juice for a while. The increases in strength will be substantial if that's how your training is geared. You will gain some muscle, but as long as diet is tight you will stay lean. You also have to understand that with the increase in size your endurance will take a slight hit initially. If you put in your work and stay the course, you will be a savage in 6 months on game day.

  3. #3

    Default

    A good way to increase endurance is with cardarine and strength with andarine. It's a perfect combination you can add to any EQ run.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    I'm thinking about doing some long 12 hour spartan style obstacle course races that require a lot of strength and endurance.. Any suggestions. The biggest race is in November but im thinking of starting my cycle soon. I am in my 40tys so i'm not worried about kids etc. And I'm on trt if that helps.
    You did not mention your stats, and what experience you have with AAS. Please, specify a little this aspect, as some steroids are meant for those, who have experience, whilst others can be used by novices with no problems. Also, what are your stats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    I'd run a short blast followed by a quick cruise and a long blast leading into the course. Something like

    1-28 adex or aromasin as needed
    1-10 test e 125 mg week
    1-6 test prop 100mg day
    1-6 tren ace 50-75 mg day
    1-6 mast prop 75mg day

    6-10 test e 300mg week
    6-10 dbol 30-50 mg day

    10-20 test e 750mg week
    10-28 eq 800mg week
    16-20 anadrol 75mg day
    20-28 test e 1000mg week
    24-28 winny 50mg day

    This is obviously not for the inexperienced, but not so advanced that you won't be able to handle it if you've been on juice for a while. The increases in strength will be substantial if that's how your training is geared. You will gain some muscle, but as long as diet is tight you will stay lean. You also have to understand that with the increase in size your endurance will take a slight hit initially. If you put in your work and stay the course, you will be a savage in 6 months on game day.
    I don't think that is the best idea to use trenbolone, anadrol and dianabol for @Cane's purposes. If he's gonna run a lot, and do obstacles, excessive weight will be burdain. And I know it from my personal experience - when you are lean, it is easier to compete in this kind of sports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    A good way to increase endurance is with cardarine and strength with andarine. It's a perfect combination you can add to any EQ run.
    I agree - these SARMs, together with EQ, will give some killer endurance, and you will be able to run more of these cycles before the competition.

  5. #5

    Default

    That looks good Joe Thanks... But do you like that Anadrol over halo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    I'd run a short blast followed by a quick cruise and a long blast leading into the course. Something like

    1-28 adex or aromasin as needed
    1-10 test e 125 mg week
    1-6 test prop 100mg day
    1-6 tren ace 50-75 mg day
    1-6 mast prop 75mg day

    6-10 test e 300mg week
    6-10 dbol 30-50 mg day

    10-20 test e 750mg week
    10-28 eq 800mg week
    16-20 anadrol 75mg day
    20-28 test e 1000mg week
    24-28 winny 50mg day

    This is obviously not for the inexperienced, but not so advanced that you won't be able to handle it if you've been on juice for a while. The increases in strength will be substantial if that's how your training is geared. You will gain some muscle, but as long as diet is tight you will stay lean. You also have to understand that with the increase in size your endurance will take a slight hit initially. If you put in your work and stay the course, you will be a savage in 6 months on game day.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    That looks good Joe Thanks... But do you like that Anadrol over halo?
    No halo is far superior. It's just the cost is so outrageous. But if you had a stash of it I'd throw it in right before the comp, say the last 2-3 weeks out.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post

    You did not mention your stats, and what experience you have with AAS. Please, specify a little this aspect, as some steroids are meant for those, who have experience, whilst others can be used by novices with no problems. Also, what are your stats?

    I don't think that is the best idea to use trenbolone, anadrol and dianabol for @Cane's purposes. If he's gonna run a lot, and do obstacles, excessive weight will be burdain. And I know it from my personal experience - when you are lean, it is easier to compete in this kind of sports.

    I agree - these SARMs, together with EQ, will give some killer endurance, and you will be able to run more of these cycles before the competition.
    I would agree if he followed a bulking diet, and did primarily hypertrophy based training. That would lead to excessive weight gain and hurt performance. I'm assuming that someone who participates in this type of comp would be doing performance based training, and eating for that purpose. Therefore the weight gain will be a few lbs of lean muscle at best. He has plenty of time to adjust to the new tissue, and should be shredded at the end, with a massive increase in strength, speed, explosiveness, and endurance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •