Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how long does it takes tbol to show results?

Default how long does it takes tbol to show results?

i started my cycle with turinabol four days back and have been using 60mg ed. i am yet to experience anything solid. should i increase the dose to 80mg? my gym friends say tbol can show results in doses as low as 50mg ed. have i got fake stuff? or am i doing anything wrong? my daily calorie intake is around 2-3k. should i increase it? i hit the gym four days a week. please advise on what could be the best thing forward. thanks.

Tbol usually takes minimum 3-4 weeks.

That is a good dosage you are taking - there is no need to increase it. Remember - Tbol is a very slow gainer, so results will come in steadily.

tbol should be stacked for best results.

that is going to be your issue

tbol is a slow gainer. Be patient. It's the type of compound where you will look in the mirror in 3 weeks and go "WOW".

Any oral that makes you blow up in weight right away is just water weight.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

you need more time on it. Be patient.

yea, it will take a while to see it in the mirror, however if you want to know if its legit stuff you should see some clear strength gains in week 2

shit I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about because ive run t bol multiple times always 60 mgs ed. 30 in morning and 30 at night and by day 7 to 10 ive had very noticeable strength gains and about five pounds of weight added