Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: anavar clen cytomel cycle

Default anavar clen cytomel cycle

i last did a cycle with test e 2 years back, this was my first ever cycle. i now want to cut a bit with clenbuterol, cytomel, and anavar. i am thinking about running anavar 50mg ed for first 4 weeks and then 60mg ed for next 4 weeks of a 8 week cycle. i will be using cytomel 50mg for all 8 weeks and clenbuterol would be 40/60/80/100/120/100/80 mcg ed. my primary goal is to lose fat.

You mean cytomel 50mcg/ed and I dont suggest you use t3.

I agree with @tealc - you should rather stay away from t3.

Regarding your clen use. First of all, I assume that these are the weekly dosages? I would recommend to just stop on 100 mcg ED, and then start tappering down, so you can stop taking clen with a 60 mcg dosage.

But overall, it is much safer and more effective to cut with SARMs. Unlike clen and anavar, many of them were specifically developed for obesity treatment, which makes them a better candidate for fat loss in comparison with a bronchodilatator for asthmatics. The SARMs triple stack will render some amazing results, with considerably less side effects, because no side effects are less than many side effects. Besides, you will also save some money and time with them, because you will only need a mini-pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark30daa View Post
    i last did a cycle with test e 2 years back, this was my first ever cycle. i now want to cut a bit with clenbuterol, cytomel, and anavar. i am thinking about running anavar 50mg ed for first 4 weeks and then 60mg ed for next 4 weeks of a 8 week cycle. i will be using cytomel 50mg for all 8 weeks and clenbuterol would be 40/60/80/100/120/100/80 mcg ed. my primary goal is to lose fat.
    I would really suggest giving this cycle a second thought. Cytomel loose can lead to LONG TERM thyroid suppression and can really mess up your thyroid. Unless you are competing at an extremely high level. Cytomel isn't needed.

Clenbuterol causes a lot of nasty side effects in the majority of people who use it. Most people experience really terrible muscle cramps and sleep apnea from taking it.

I like your plan with the anavar. Make sure you are running a liver/organ aid when using it. n2guard at 7 capsules/day

I would recommend stacking your anavar with the SARMS triple stack. This will provide enormous endurance, recovery and fat loss benefits without all the side effects of T3 and clen.
    The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org
    Here's the link to the log I did on the sarms triple stack:
    sarms1.com triple stack log/final review
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mark30daa View Post
    var is not for fatloss loss. steriods aint for fatloss.var only is a terrible cycle period

hard to give advice without knowing your stats. a simple cardio + diet adjustment can go a long way over using a bunch of drugs