Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test and deca cycle, joint pain

Default test and deca cycle, joint pain

i am 36 and have 3 cycles under my belt. the last cycle i did was 2 years back. i have been experiencing severe joint pain after this cycle as i got hit in an accident after 4 weeks of end of the cycle. anyways, i got myself treated and things were all good. but the pain is back now. not severe pain, but there is some pain. would you recommend me to try a cycle with omnadren, deca durabolin, and NPP for 16 weeks?

Maybe you should start by recovering your joints with ostarine and n2joint rx before you cycle hard.

Start with what Tealc said. Ostarine and n2joint RX should immensely improve your joint pain, if not rectify the problem.

On top of that, supplement with anti inflammatory supplements such as fish oil and turmeric.

Make sure you are regularly getting soft tissue work done and are regularly stretching/foam rolling. The soreness you are feeling might be partly due to tight muscles.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Maybe you should start by recovering your joints with ostarine and n2joint rx before you cycle hard.
    This is one awesome stack @tealc is recommending you here. I have been running this stack for a couple of months now, and as a person who had joint problems for years, let me tell you - it is amazing. Has been literally a life saver for my elbows. So run at least one cycle of ostarine with N2Joints RX before hitting hard in the gym - they will heal and recover your joints rather fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    this is the goto stack for join pain. fish oils is a great addition also

perfect answer right here, n2joint is fantastic for this.. as well as ostarine
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Start with what Tealc said. Ostarine and n2joint RX should immensely improve your joint pain, if not rectify the problem.

On top of that, supplement with anti inflammatory supplements such as fish oil and turmeric.

Make sure you are regularly getting soft tissue work done and are regularly stretching/foam rolling. The soreness you are feeling might be partly due to tight muscles.