Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: looking for 3rd cycle guidance

Default looking for 3rd cycle guidance

hey guys. i have done 2 cycles by now. the first was with test e and EQ in summer of 2013 and the second was in dec 2014 with test e, anavar, and EQ. both cycles were good and i managed to retain most of the gains made for a lot of time. i am now thinking of running my third cycle and want to know if i should stick with test e and EQ or should rather opt for the classic deca, test, and dbol cycle?

Test and EQ is good but add some cardarine to boost fat loss.

Test and eq is one of my favourite stacks. That's what I would opt for but it really depends on your goals.

Test and eq - less water retention. More of a lean mass type of cycle

Test deca and dbol - very aggressive offseason type of cycle. You will gain a lot of weight (including water weight).

My suggestion: test, eq and the SARMS triple stack. You will get tremendous muscle gain, increased recovery and endurance and significant fat loss. I imagine that your body composition will totally change after this cycle. You will gain muscle while simultaneously loosing significant body fat.

Weeks 1 1-12
    testerone 500mg/week
    eq 300mg/week
    ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    s4 50 mg day… split doses… 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    gw 10-20 mg day… split doses 12 hours apart

Then run the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

depends on your goals here. what are your current stats and goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Test and EQ is good but add some cardarine to boost fat loss.
    If cutting is your goal - this is the best way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    depends on your goals here. what are your current stats and goals?
    I agree - these compounds can give quite different results, so it greatly depends on the goals set. Things done for cutting differ a lot from what you would do for bulking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahic616 View Post
    hey guys. i have done 2 cycles by now. the first was with test e and EQ in summer of 2013 and the second was in dec 2014 with test e, anavar, and EQ. both cycles were good and i managed to retain most of the gains made for a lot of time. i am now thinking of running my third cycle and want to know if i should stick with test e and EQ or should rather opt for the classic deca, test, and dbol cycle?
    well what are your goals? if you more into bulking this time around it will work. if you want a heavier bulker add dbol in there as a kicker

agree here, EQ is killer for vascularity.. it does affect my BP however..
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    If cutting is your goal - this is the best way to go!

I agree - these compounds can give quite different results, so it greatly depends on the goals set. Things done for cutting differ a lot from what you would do for bulking.