Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Truth about bac water and hgh or hcg

Default Truth about bac water and hgh or hcg

Bac water is recommended for hgh because the main use of hgh is for AIDS victims. I've use regular tap water for mixing with zero issues.

You have to think. With AIDS patients they die from infection. That is why bac water is used. For us users trying to get gains there is no risk of infection and thus use of bac water is not needed. I've known big time body builders who use tap water with no issues and now also have learned from first hand experience

Just relaying what I've learned. Using it or not is up to you

Not sure if I agree with mixing with tap, a least boil it.

Or maybe filter it with an aquaphor. It is not a big deal to filter the water, but at least you wont mix up your HGH with some nasty stuff you find in tap water.

I strongly disagree with this. You are flirting with disaster doing this. Bac water is tested to be sanitary and has to meet multiple testing requirements before being able to be sold. There is no guarantee the water coming out of your tap is sanitary.

You are risking getting a serious injection to save $5-10 on a vial of bac water.

The dissolved ions in tap water may also speed up the de-composition of the peptides you are using.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

[QUOTE="Bad Juju;800966"]Bac water is recommended for hgh because the main use of hgh is for AIDS victims. I've use regular tap water for mixing with zero issues.

You have to think. With AIDS patients they die from infection. That is why bac water is used. For us users trying to get gains there is no risk of infection and thus use of bac water is not needed. I've known big time body builders who use tap water with no issues and now also have learned from first hand experience

Just relaying what I've learned. Using it or not is up

You spend all that money on hgh then your going to skimp on the few bucks it costs for bac water. That just seems crazy to me, but it's up to you.

I would not risk it. its not like tap water hasn't been contaminated before. I know where I live its terrible... just get the good stuff.. its cheap