Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle AI question

Default cycle AI question

about to run a cycle with testosterone and masteron. this will be my third cycle overall, last was with Test e, dbol, and deca -- awesome results. i want to gain ripped muscles, lean muscle mass, and improve strength. stats: 26, 5'9", and 74kg. i have been a regular at cardio and gym for the last 2 years. my question is: what would be a better AI for this cycle--letrozole 1.25mg ed or arimidex 0.5mg eod?

Arimidex is the better option of the 2 antiEs.

If you have to choose between the two, arimidex is better. However, if you are looking for the best AI, aromasin will be the superior AI, so I would highly suggest you to use aromasin if you have the chance to do so.

Of those two choices - arimidex at 0.5mg EOD is the better choice.

However, as Lev said, I would highly recommend using aromasin over either of those two. aromasin is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue it's use. You can order it off of ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I really don't support either AI choice but arimidex if you must. Aromasin is the superior AI. I would also maybe add in some winny towords the end with some n2guard cause winny is pretty toxic.

Adex to answer your question. Letro is serious
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by dbeddy View Post
    about to run a cycle with testosterone and masteron. this will be my third cycle overall, last was with Test e, dbol, and deca -- awesome results. i want to gain ripped muscles, lean muscle mass, and improve strength. stats: 26, 5'9", and 74kg. i have been a regular at cardio and gym for the last 2 years. my question is: what would be a better AI for this cycle--letrozole 1.25mg ed or arimidex 0.5mg eod?
    aromasin at 12.5 eod would be the ai of top choice